Waking Up With New Looks and Taken Away From the Dursleys (edited)

A/N: edited 6/2/2024 I went back and fixed a bunch of mistakes in this chapter.

=================================

"Prat"- talking

'Dumblefuck' -thinking

§Open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking different languages

"Enough" -familiar speaking/beast speak/gobbledegook

*Sit* -action

'This kid' -familiar/magical creature/ goblin thinking

Hello -writing/messages/news/letters

Vision-Describing visions

Chapter 3: Waking Up With New Looks and Taken away from the Dursleys

=================================

Harry Pov:

Riiiing....Riiiing.....Ring...Riiiing.....Riii...Smack. I slam down on my alarm clock I woke up early the next morning at the usual 5 .a.m. with a groan.  It had only been a few hours since I had passed out and I didn't want to get up but I had to. Today I will be going to be going shopping in London to get new everything. I had set my alarm for five so that I could be first in the shower get something to eat along with making a quick trip to his hideaway to get the stuff that he keeps there if no one took it by now.

The sun was starting to shine through my window. I sat up rubbing my eyes and stood up stretching. I look to see Hedwig back in her cage sleeping and I smile. I then look and see the letter Sirius had sent me was still out along with the Potter Grimore which thanks to Voldy's memories and knowledge which I now have and have seen through I know I was right about what a Grimore is. I kneeled down on the floor and removed a couple of the floorboards revealing my hiding spots where I put the important stuff that I didn't hide in the hideout. They were items I still wanted to hide as I wanted to ensure the Dursleys didn't get and put my family Grimore and the letters from my godfather with my other items then put the floorboards back. After the floorboards were back I stood up looking around for the smallest set of hamidowns that I had that was closest to fitting me. After finding some, I grab some of the smallest of Dudley's hamidowns I own and head to take a morning shower. When I get to the bathroom I remove my glasses which were not fully on my face and strip down to my boxers before I look up at the door mirror on the back of the bathroom door in shock. I look at the reflection in complete shock.

Harry-"Is that me?"

I begin touching my face and upper body and watch the reflection of what seems like a different person in the mirror do the same. I couldn't believe this was me I looked different than before. I used to be shortstanding at fucking 4'5 now I look to be standing at 5'4 which is pretty good for me. Other than my height I noticed other parts of my appearance look different. My cheekbones are higher looking than before, my slightly tan became a few shades darker looking more vibrant, my once oval shape emerald green eyes I got from my mother that was once dull now were more vibrant, my short thick messy unruly wavy dark brown hair was now thick long straight unruly black hair that seems so black that it reminds me of a night sky without a moon or stars showing, my body which once was scrawny and undernourishes was now lean and healthier looking. The only thing that stayed the same about my body was that my upper body was still littered with scars from the Dursley's abuse along with a scar I got after being bitten by a basilisk. After I finally stopped staring at my new looks I chose to move my bangs to the side to see if my lighting bolt scar was gone. When I moved my bangs I let out a gasp in shock my scar wasn't gone but it did look different it no longer looked red and irritated instead it looked fully healed now and slightly faded looking similar to the basilisk bite but instead of a thin circle line it shaped like a lightning but that was cut into my forehead by a simple cutting curse. I look at the black substance under my newly healed forehead scar.