Remembering the Halloween Attack/Mindscape (re-edited)

A/N: edited 2/14/2024 I changed the key a bit by adding another thing to the key which will be visions. As for the part of writing/messages/news/letters that will be bold and slanted. Re-edited 6/2/2024 I went back and fixed a bunch of mistakes in this chapter.

================================

"Prat"- talking

'Dumblefuck' -thinking

§Open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking different languages

"Enough" -familiar speaking/beast speak/gobbledegook

*Sit* -action

'This kid' -familiar/magical creature/ goblin thinking

Hello -writing/messages/news/letters

Vision-Describing visions

Chapter 2: Remembering the Halloween Attack/Mindscape

=================================

Third Pov:

It had been only a few minutes since the change had started to happen to Harry thanks to his family amulet. Right now Harry sleeps peacefully on his bed. While Harry sleeps soundly he dreams of his parent's last day on earth. This was not the first time Harry had dreamed of that tragic Halloween night when he lost his parents but unlike all the other times this time he dreamed up every last detail nothing was blurr or fuzzy his dream was the clearest it had ever been. He "met" his father for the first time and experienced what it was like to be showered with a father's love and pride. His father would talk about how strong he was and a blessing he was to both the Potter and his mother's lines. James Potter made it known how much Harry was one of his greatest pride and joy saying that he could have no greater legacy. He talked about all the things he would teach him and how he would be when he went to Hogwarts with his brothers. He saw three guys whom Harry recognized instantly visit them. The three were a a lot younger, less ugly, and less fat Peter Pettigrew who turned into a rat to play with him. Harry watches his baby self hit Peter with a rattle earning laughs from all adults except Peter. The other two who visited were his godfather Sirius Black who looked a lot different than when he first met him at the shrieking shack it was very clear the years had not been kind to him while in Azkaban which made Harry more determined to not let his godfather be captured again. Harry watched as his godfather changed into his familiar large black dog form which was healthier than when he first met him in that form. Harry watches his baby self giggle and squeal calling his godfather Padfoot being happy to be held by him.

Harry felt himself smile as he watched how his baby self was being carried around in Sirius's mouth by his diaper and giggled as he swayed back and forth while Sirius traughted around carrying him by the diaper in his mouth. Harry had become more amused when his baby self started crying whenever Peter held him it was clear that his baby self knew back then that Peter was not a good man. The next one to hold his baby self was a man he recognized easily even if he looked a lot younger and healthier. It didn't matter how different he looked Harry knew it was Moony. Harry watches his baby self giggle calling him Moony. Harry felt the love coming from his father along with the love his godfather and honorary godfather had for him. Harry watched as Peter left early on while Moony and Padfoot stayed a bit longer. They take turns with him and at one point the three of them were on the couch cuddling Sirius who was holding Harry's baby self in Remus's lap while Remus was reading a book. He watched as his mother called the two for dinner and how Sirius kissed Moony on the cheek to get his attention as he was so engrossed in his book. Harry watched and listened as they called each other pet names and went to the dining room to eat. He watched as his parents along with Sirius and Remus talked and laughed while they ate. It was clear to Harry that at this time Sirius and Remus were a couple which made him wonder if they still are or not. Another thing Harry noticed was that his mother looked to be about 5 months pregnant. Harry watched as his baby self was being held and fed by his mother feeling the love she had for him rolling off of her. His mother's love was equally powerful as each of the three if not more possessive the only one whose love seemed just as in not more possessive then his mother's was Moony which Harry figured was because of him being a werewolf and his wolf side is protective of its cub. Lily Potter wanted it known that he was her baby and that nothing would come between her and her love for him.