•time to live a regular life•

Michelle's Pov:

Its been a couple of months and now Em is in New York living with me, Emily is now my manager surprisingly and i'm a professional dancer, i go around and choreograph at different studios and run work shops for absolute dance. I've also been offered some acting roles and i'm actually shooting a movie next week!.

Emily's Pov:

Living a regular life is so much fun, its just us and no one else. i can meet up with Riley and James now along with some of my other friends like Giselle and West. Also tonight Michelle and I are going on a walk along the beach at sunset when she gets back from work. 

Michelle's Pov:

I'm back from work and its time for me to get ready, Emily and I are going on a sunset beach walk and its pretty warm. But i do need to get dressed in something pretty as apparently we are taking some sunset photos of both of us. I look in my side of the wardrobe and see my floral ankle length pink dress, this will be so cute when the pictures are being taken. 

Emily's Pov:

I'm already dressed for this sunset walk, i'm wearing some mom jeans and a red corset top. But little does Michelle know that the best time of her life is going to happen tonight, and i mean it she has no idea. 

Michelle's Pov:

Emily and I are now at the beach and its silent, all you can here are the cars driving by. I take Ems hand and swing our arms back and fourth. 

"Em look at the sunset, its beautiful." 

Emily: "It really is isn't it, should we maybe get a photo here?" she suggests.

"Definitely." 

Emily's Pov:

This is my chance, this is the moment. I stand opposite her and go down on one knee, i take a box out of my pocket and...

"Michelle Beatrice Baldesarra, will you marry me?." 

Michelle: Omg Emily, I...YES! 

I'm shaking of happiness, i feel 100 emotions flood me at once. I take Michelles hand and slide the ring on her finger. 

Michelle: "A pink gem?" She smiles.

"Just for you." I give Michelle the tightest hug ever until i get picked up and swung around by Michelle.

Michelle: I love you so much Em. 

"I love you too Mich." I give her a kiss and then i realise the camera man is there, at least we'll have some memorable photos.