•sleepover•

Michelle's Pov:
I enter Emily's apartment and it looks so clean and her view is amazing! (Her view)

I wish my apartment had this view but it doesn't unfortunately, anyways i walk into her living room and sit on the couch

Emily: Do you want some red wine with your dinner?

"Wait what are we having?" I get up and walk to the counter.

Emily: Spaghetti bolognaise.

"Yes please." Wine with spaghetti bolognaise is iconic.

Emily: Okay, Miche.

Emilys Pov:
Ive finished making the dinner so i lay the table.

Emily's talking head:
Which is my kitchen island.

Emily's Pov:
I place the food and drinks down and i see Michelle walk over and sit down.

Michelle: This looks so good Em.

Emilys talking head:
I hope it tastes good.

Emilys Pov:

"Hey i wanna try something!."

I put a piece of spaghetti in my mouth and give Michelle the other end. I think she gets the memo on what we are doing. I start to eat the pasta so does she until our lips touch. I give her a kiss and we continue eating.

Michelle's Pov:
Its been a few hours and now its 10pm so we're getting ready for bed. Luckily Emily had a spare new toothbrush i could use and spare pjs.

I lay in her bed, she lays besides me. I roll over and hug her from behind, she then roles over facing me.

Emily: i need to tell you something. *i wait* Um so when we go to the airport i need to let you know that well...i go a bit hyper and childish.

"Emily, you childish and hyper!"

Emily: Well i get excited and sometimes i wonder of into shops and come out with loads of different shit.

"And i have to try and stop you?"

Emily: Basically yes.

"I couldn't imagine you hyper and childish." I give her a kiss. "Goodnight Em." I give her another kiss and roll over.

Emily: Night beautiful. *i feel Emily hug me from behind, i still can't believe i'm dating such a stunning women its surreal.