realization hit.

⚠️⚠️TW. Alcohol, use of Alcohol and hungover.⚠️⚠️

The rest of the night was a complete blur.
The only thing you can remember clearly was the magical feeling of Bill's lips on yours.
The rest?
Well the rest is history.

You wake up confused.
Wait where am i?
What happened last night
And why in the world am i wearing Bill's shirt and your shorts from the previous day...
WAIT BILLS SHIRT?

-WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY STUFF?! *You think to yourself frantically replaying last nights event hoping you'd remember something. But of course,
nothing.

-Goooog Mornimg Y/n *You hear the person laying next to you say a bit.. too enthusiastically.

-Good morning Bill! *You reply nicely, with a sleepy expression, and a wide smile.

-So, umm, about last night...*Bill starts talking but you quickly stop him.

-Wait wait wait. Before you start saying anything. I just want you to know that i don't really remember anything, like, at all. And i would appreciate if you explained to me what happened and why am i currently half naked in your bed. Wearing YOUR SHIRT.

-Oh well... When we came back, upstairs to my room, i kind of kissed you, and we were making out for like, a looong time... Then i got out some Alcohol, and we were drinking... heavily... Umm.. well then you-*Bill says but you, once again cut him off.

-wait Wait WAIT... did we... umm, you know... do IT *You say not even being able to look at him, putting an accent on the last word.

-OH NO! No don't worry... I'm not that much of an idiot, i'd never do something like that when you are drunk. That would be taking advantage of you, and i would never do that to anyone, especially not you!.*He says, turning all red after saying the last sentence.

-Oh, well um, why exactly am i wearing only my shorts and YOUR  t-shirt ?*You say laughing.

-Well that's a secret i'll never tell. *Bill says

-Billll tell me*You plead

-Ugh, FINEEE!*He gives in.
-It's nothing special actually... The air conditioner broke down and we were hot. Since you were in a hoodie i offered you my t-shirt and you went to the bathroom to put it on, when i took of my shirt. We got drunk badlyyyyy.*He says, kind of laughing a bit, but the more you were laughing the more your head hurt.
The hangover you were feeling was insaneeeee.

-Oh, well that is, the best case scenario.*you say

-Umm, so about last night... the kiss and everything- *He starts but you stop him.

-It was only because we were drunk, i get it lmao. Anyway we're just friends. Right bill?*You say

-Oh, yeah sure.*he says when your phone rings.

-Sorry i should pick this up....*you say, picking your phone up from the bedside table and answering the phone call from your mom.

Phone call:
___________________________________

"Hi mom!" you say "hi honey! When are you home? I'm coming in approximately one hour. My plane from Portugal just landed!" your mom tells you "Ohhh that is nice! I'll be home really soon, no worries, matter of fact, i was thinking of leaving before you called, see you home mom!"you say
"See you sweetie!"She tells you before hanging up.

___________________________________

-Well, as you probably heard, i really should get going, my mom is going to be home in an hour you know and i should be there for when she arrives, i really think i should go... Umm thanks for everything tho"You say as you move him out of the room so you can change.

As you change and pack your things you think about what you have said.

I don't even know what i'm doing or feeling currently everything is weird.
I'm not sure what's happening but i know something is changing... Maybe it's just me missing Or maybe.... *And at that moment realization hit

As you finish packing somebody knocks.

-Y/n, can i come in?*Your best friend Tom says.

-Please, do.*You answer, missing your best friend.

The moment he came inside you throw your arms around the guy.

-Easy there you are gonna choke me!*Tom says jokingly.

-Tom, me and Bill made out yesterday...*Yiu confess extremely quickly so he barely understands you.

-WHAT. OMGGGGG🤭 Girl when i tell you i K.N.E.W. there was something between you all this time!!!!*Tom says excitedly.

-Well that's the problem. I finally realized it.
I like him.

Author's note!!!

Soooo realization finally hit her!🤭🤭🤭
This is slowly za but surely escalating. Personally, i can not wait to write the "confession scene"🫣🤭
And since i just mentioned it, i need to tell you that the "confession scene" is coming reallyyyy soon!
just you wait!

Love   you all!💙
Stay safe!❣️

~Rose🫶🏻