You make me lose my mind

The class has ended and you decide to ignore Bill for some time bc you just feel awkward next to him.

Another boring period goes by and you enter the cafeteria and approach your usual table where you see Georg and Tom already sitting and having a conversation about your cranky music teacher...

-Hi y'all!!! *you say sitting next to Georg

-Hi Y/n! *they both say at the same time except tom had a really weird smirk plastered on his face...

-Soo y/n, did you do something fun or interesting yesterday when we left you off at your house? *Tom asked you curiosly.

'Great! Bill told him' you think to yourself. 'what did i even expect! They are twins of course they tell everything to each other...'  *you think for a little while when you hear someone interrupting your thoughts ...

-Y/n? Y/n??? Are you with us?*Georg said jokingly

-Yeah. yeah, sorry... what did Tom ask me, i was not really into the conversation, sorry...*you said awkwardly

-No problem Y/n. I Just asked you about your evening yesterday... *Tom says with the same smirk from earlier plastered on his face...

-Well... i actually did something really stupid and i would like not talking about it...* you answer.

-Stupid? I thought you liked it? *you hear someone say from behind, while approaching the seat next to you.

Of course it has to be Bill, at the worlds worst possible moment...

-I'm sorry, i just realized i have to pick up some books that i'll need for my next period from the library. Bye y'all! Have fun, um eat well!

You quickly walk through the door of the cafeteria feeling soooo embarrassed...

'EAT WELL!?!' WHO TF SAYS THAT!?!

i've totally lost my mind over this boy...
You enter the library when you realize that you don't really feel like going to your next period because of the major embarrassment that you just had to live through.
You decide to go home and you quickly pick up the backpack that you recently threw on the floor of the library and head out as fast as it is possible just so no one can see you leaving and try to stop you.

Really quickly you get into the cab you called a few minutes ago, give the address to the driver and take a ride to your house.
Few minutes later, you arrived at your big empty house.
Except for the cleaning lady's and your personal cook, your house was empty, because your mom left for a business trip and your cousin Lilly went home this morning bc of a family emergency.

Bored out of your mind, you go to the kitchen to gen some snacks and continue your way to your room to watch some movie on your computer. You choose:
'10 things i hate about you' and turned it on.

Few hours later the movie ends and it is almost 5pm, so you decide to go and wash your hair before your mom gets off work.

Around twenty minutes later you go down stairs with wet hair to get your backpack that you left there earlier and see an unexpected guest standing inside of your house slightly leaning on the wall of the living room.

-damnn. You look hot with wet hair. * Bill says grinning at you.

Authors note!!!

Hello everyone! hope you had a great weekend, and i hope this part kind of covered for the 6 days that i haven't updated this story 😁😁😁
Lmaoo i'm sorry for not updating regularly, but in my defense, it was my birthday on Sunday!

Anyways, hope you like this part, it was supposed to be muchhhh better but it's like 1am and i'm sooo tired so i'm gonna post a much more interesting part tomorrow!😎

Stay safe!
love youuu!💓💓💓
byeeee!💜

~Rose🫶🏻