Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.

Start from the beginning

A moment later the door to this cafe chimed as a certain dark skinned African American boy came walking in. He was carrying a large sports bag in one hand and swinging his keys around in the other. At first glance it was hard to believe that the boy was only a sophomore, the way she had seen him in the hallway on passing glances or with friends made her think he was senior sometimes. He held himself in a humble way, he was cleanly shaven, his wavy style low cut hair always looking perfect. He had good grades from what she could see when looking at the monthly test results that the school published on the bulletin board. A way to show off the accomplishment of good students.

"Hey Alphonso," Belle greeted warmly as she stood to hug the taller boy. Belle was shorter than nearly everyone in the school, if anything she looked like a small child sometimes. If she didn't wear makeup or dress as nicely as she did people would confuse her easily for one. Misty was about the same height as the star setter of the boy's team.

"Nice to see you again, Belle." He said with a soft smile, he seemed to notice Misty for the time and walked over to greet her. "Hi, my name is Alphonso Lewis, it is nice to meet you."

"It is nice to meet you too." Misty shook the boy's hand, finding them warm to the touch. He smelled like peppermint.

The boy took a seat and took a small sip of his water bottle. "So why did you call me all the way out here?"

Belle gave the boy a cute little smirk as she folded her hands together. "I have a proposition for you, or rather we have a proposition for you."

"What proposition are we talking about?" Alphonso asked.

"Well..." Belle began carefully. "How would you like to play as my daddy again this weekend starting Friday night, and ending Saturday night? Or rather." Belle looked over at Misty for a moment who hesitantly nodded her head. "How would you like to be our daddy, just like you did before."

Alphonso looked a bit surprised but that look molded into a soft smile. "Honestly," he began carefully. "I would not mind that, I haven't really had a chance to do any spanking in a few days with tests and the volleyball season really starting."

"How often do you give them?" Misty asked, finding herself blushing a bit as how openly he spoke on the subject.

"Well it depends really, some weeks are better than others, up until recently I gave at least one a day. I have been helping a friend not be so late, but recently she has kept it together." Alphonso explained. "I was at a sleepover a week ago where my close friends wanted to settle some stupid bet they made." Alphonso took out his phone for a moment and seemed to scroll through for a moment. "I am free tomorrow and Saturday, my sisters are going to a lock-in at the boys and girl's club till Sunday, and I know my mom. As much as she doesn't want to admit it, would like to have her entire house to herself for a few days. She has been busy with work recently. So if you want, I could drop my sisters off that evening and swing on by."

"Yes," Belle said as she clapped her hands together. "That gives me a lot of time to get my house more little ready."

"Little ready?" Alphonso questioned.

"You will understand when you get there." Belle looked over at Misty for a moment, "and if you don't mind can I send you a link to a story that I like, so you can understand what we might want a bit more."

"Can I ask one question?" Belle nodded her head but Alphonso turned this question onto Misty instead. "I know what this one wants," he said with a nod towards Belle. "But are you okay with this, cause no offense it seems a lot like that Belle is planning her perfect weekend. But what do you want from this?"

Misty looked down for a moment to think. She had to admit that she was glad that Alphonso did speak up a bit, she knew that Belle could be a bit bossy when planning stuff for their little space weekends. That was both for when Misty would act as her CG, and when she would be her older sister in that space. However, even when Belle did that, she was never wrong in the choices she made for them. It often led to her having much more fun and letting her mind and body rest more from it than anything she could have planned. Seeing how relaxed Belle seemed with this boy, the almost unreal spirit of peace that seemed to be spilling off him. His gentle smile and not to mention that he did kinda share the look of a young dad. Misty spoke carefully and gently. "I am okay with having what Belle is having, it is my favorite stories as well after all. However, can I make two requests?"