"Parado is a Bugster born from Emu?" Poppy asked curiously and she nodded her head. "How come you didn't sense his aura?"

"Since Emu and Parado are one... he must've concealed his aura to prevent detecting from me and realized he's the one we're looking for." Ophelia answered and blamed herself for not seeing it for Parado addressed him or her.

Nico frowned at Ophelia's explanation. "This makes no sense."

Poppy gasps and remembers that Kuroto explained his envy and jealousy towards Emu. "You're right, Fee-chan! It took 10 years to grow inside Emu's body into Parado." She understands Ophelia's theory about Parado.

Nico's eyes widened in shock. "Then the one I lost to 6 years ago, at the game tournament..."

"You battled Parado instead of Emu. He called himself Gamer M." Kanade finished off her sentence. "It makes sense why Emu is still infected— because Parado must've found a way to deflect your healing, Ophelia."

"It doesn't change the fact as the Bugsters grow stronger— my healing powers are useless against them." Ophelia pointed out.

"It's not useless, Ophelia." Hiiro retorted back and she looked at him curiously. "You can still use your healing in an alternative way."

"Alternative way... huh?" She whispered while thinking in deep thoughts.

"Dan Kuroto used Zaizen Michihiko to separate Parado from the intern." Hiiro pointed out.

"Then Emu's sudden aspiration to become a doctor that time..." Poppy looked at Hiiro and Ophelia.

Hiiro narrowed his eyes. "When Parado was separated from him... he began using 'boku' again, returning to his original self."

"Then... if we smash up that Parado..." Taiga trailed off his thoughts.

"...then the intern's Game Syndrome will be cured."

Luna exhales softly and crosses her arms. "It's difficult to challenge Parado since he controls Emu against his will."

"We'll do whatever it takes to get our clumsy Emu back." Kanade assured her with a smile.

The female android silently summons her hologram computer and hacks the satellite system. 'I owe Emu a lot for taking care of Ophelia-sama while being brainwashed by them. This is the least I can do to get you back.' She vowed trying to find his location.

"Ar-a-are you hacking the satellite system!?" Poppy yelled in shock and received a smirk from a female android. "Lu-chan, that's illegal!" She couldn't believe her friend could hack a government system without asking.

Luna snickered while smiling smugly at the satisfaction. "Let's face it... I'm a genius hacking advanced android created by Ophelia-sama. I'm searching for their location knowing Parado would take him somewhere to fight him."

Nico stepped back away from Luna. "I didn't know you could create an evil android, Ophelia." She whispered under her breath.

Ophelia laughs nervously at her statement. "Luna is special and did the right thing to hack the system."

"She better pray if that midget gets caught... she asked for it." Taiga warned the former goddess.

"Ye-yes, sir." She stuttered nervously under his glare.

"It would take a long time to search him and you have my word that I'll alert you guys." Luna informed them while searching for Emu.

————————————————————

"Hey, Piiro!" Poppy shook Hiiro's shoulder. "We need to defeat Parado somehow or Pemu will...!"

Kanade, Taiga and Nico left the CR knowing it would take time to find Emu. Poppy, Hiiro and Ophelia are the only ones in the office room whereas Luna is alone in the quarantine room to avoid distractions from them.