Arcee was about to say something but I noticed the children were missing, "Arcee, where are the children?" I ask, "Scrap..." Arcee muttered and walked towards the computers, "Base to Optimus, the kids are missing." Arcee reported, "::We have a visual send the groundbridge immediately.::" Optimus ordered.

Arcee quickly opened the groundbridge to let the children through. A few moments later and something did not feel right... there was something wrong with the groundbridge. To make sure the children got through safely, I also ran through the groundbridge a moment before it exploded.

A few minutes later, I woke up, but everything was less saturated... And Bulkhead was about to step on Miko! "Miko!" I yelled and covered her with my body, only for Bulkhead to pass right through us. "Aah!" Miko squealed out of fear, "Miko, are you well?" I ask.

"Ace? What are you doing here?" Miko responded, "The groundbridge looked unstable so I ran through to make sure you three would make it back safely." I explained. "Enough of how we ended up here, how do we get out?" Jack asked, "Are we dead? I don't wanna be a ghost." Rafael squeaked.

"We are not offline, we are still able to touch each other." I told Rafael. "Ratchet, could the children and Aerialace have been transported onto The Nemesis instead?" Optimus asked, "Not likely, if Starscream didn't arrive at our base, the most likely explanation is a dislocation. The children may have simply been bridged to an unintended location. And Aerialace can simply call us in case of an emergency, unless her comm. link was in her armour." Ratchet explained.

"Another place, but in the same place." Rafael thought, "An alternate dimension..." I realised, "What do you mean?" Jack asked, "We're in a sort of... shadow zone, we can see and hear them but they can't." Rafael explained. "Nerd alerts..." Miko muttered.

I suddenly started feeling woozy and sick. I groaned and kneeled down for a moment to recollect myself. A few moments later and a Terrorcon emerged. It did not realise us at first and went after the team, "Optimus!" I yelled, right as it was about to hit him, only for it's claw to pass through him.

The Terrorcon looked just as confused, it looked at its claw and back to Optimus. After a few seconds of baffled silence, the Terrorcon looked at us. I transformed into my car mode, on my hood was my stab wound and showing off my spart. I opened my doors for the children to enter, once they did, I sped off.

"What are we going to do now?" Miko asked, "I do not know..." I admitted, "Can't we just continue driving?" Jack suggested, "That sounds like a good idea." Rafael agreed, "Very well." I complied.

After a few minutes of driving at full speed, I turned the corner only to swerve out of the way of an incoming claw. "It seems we cannot run from it!" I yelled. I stopped behind a boulder to let the children out, "Do NOT come out of here unless I say so." I ordered, "Yes ma'am." Miko teased.

I drove back out to see the Terrorcon. I tranform and punch it in its faceplate. It was knocked back a little but continued to approach me, I left my blades at base so I would be unable to use them. I was about to dodge its fist but I was too slow due to the dark energon's affect on me.

I was knocked onto my back, the Terrorcon sat on me, and started punching me over and over again, one of them hitting where Ratchet repaired my derma and reopening the injury. After one of the punches hit my blinded optic, I snapped, my optics changing into a yellow colour, as well as some of my weak points on my inner wings started glowing. I punched him off, knocking him back to the other side of the canyon.

I let out a loud roar and charged him again. I punched him in the faceplate again, he flew back even more. My servos and peddes morphing into claws as I charge at him another time, this time, tackling him to the ground.

I continued to bash his helm into the ground, effectively breaking one of his optics. He was able to turn around and throw me to the ground, I was knocked out, "AERIALACE!" Miko yelled, gaining the Terrorcon's attention, "Run!" Jack panicked, pulling Rafael along.

After a few minutes of running, they hid behind a boulder, "What are we going to do?" Rafael asked, their question answered when Jack's phone began to ring, "Phone!" They all realised. Jack accepted the call, "Hello? Arcee?" Jack asked, only to get static, "Urg, nothing..." Jack groaned. "Maybe we should see if Ace can call them." Miko suggested.

They ran back to my unconscious frame, climbing up onto my chest plate, above my scar. "Ace? Hello? Aerialace? Is anyone there?" Miko asked, only to get silence in return. A loud growl reminded them of The Terrorcon, "Maybe we should try and touch one of her weak spots?" Rafael suggested, "That's risky... But it might be our only shot." Jack agreed.

"You two should get off, I'll punch her horn and jump off." Miko ordered. Once the two boys were behind a boulder, with the Terrorcon slowly rounding the corner, Miko punched my horn and jumped off to run to the others.

I immediately jumped up and tackled the Terrorcon. "Aerialace!" Tried, and failed, to gain my attention. I threw the Terrorcon a ways away. Jack tried to gain my attention again, "Aerialace!" He yelled, I didn't hear him again and charged at the Terrorcon again.

"She doesn't seem to see us... But if we try texting I think we can alert the others." Raf theorized, "Text me! If my phone's back at base maybe the bots will see it." Miko added "It may be worth a shot." Jack agreed and started texting Miko's phone. Meanwhile, I continued to pin the Terrorcon down, I kneeled on his chest and started ripping off pieces of armour off.

A few minutes later and a groundbridge opened up near them, "Great, Starscream..." Miko groaned noticing the seeker near the groundbridge, "It doesn't matter, we need to get us and Ace out of here, and God forbid she will stop her rampage." Jack argued.

"If Ace is so focused on the terrorcon then maybe we can use it to lure her out." Rafael suggested. The terrorcon was able to throw me off and started standing up, this was when the children set their plan into motion, "HEY, RUST AFT!" Miko yelled at the top of her lungs, gaining the interest of the terrorcon.

The terrorcon started chasing them as they ran to the groundbridge. Soon they made it to the groundbridge but the terrorcon was right behind them, it lifted its pedde to stomp them into meat pancakes. But right as that was about to happen, I ran up to the terrorcon and tackled it through the groundbridge.

(3rd P.O.V)

The other Autobots came out of a different groundbridge right in time to see Aerialace lift a terrorcon and smash its head into the ground, nearby were the children watching this gruesome scene. Aerialace continued to bash in its helm until it stopped moving, Starscream was so spooked that he simply called for an emergency groundbridge and left.

"Aerialace!" Arcee yelled, "There's no point we already tried." Miko said as they were approaching them. "Then what do we do?" Bulkhead asked. As they turned their attention to Aerialace, who was now on the other side of the canyon away from the body, resting, they saw the yellow optics and glowing lines on her wings. "Allow me to try." Optimus suggested, "Aerialace." Optimus ordered, the winged femme glanced in the direction of Optimus, to look back to whatever she first looked at, then realised who it was and turned her head at the older Prime.

Optimus noted all the injuries on her frame as well as the fact that she had been grappling with dark energon for while. When he looked back at her helm he saw that looking at him, the yellow slowly shifting to blue as she groaned, "What... happened?" She asked, "You beat the slag out of that terror con, that's what happened!" Miko piped up.

As Aerialace was standing up, she got many warning about low energon and simply plopped back down. Ratchet approached her and scanned her body, "Hmph, your energon levels are nearly depleted, let's get you back to base." Ratchet concluded. Optimus picked the tired seeker up and brought her back to base, who fell asleep almost as soon as she was picked up.

After Optimus put Aerialace on a berth and Ratchet connected a fuel line, they went back to the main area. "Look, if you're gonna blame anybody, blame me." Miko spoke up, "I'm sorry, can you repeat that? A couple dozen times?" Jack retorted, "Miko, what you endured has been lesson enough, we are just glad you are all safe." Optimus reasoned, "Guess it was a good thing you dropped this."