Convoy

Aerialace P.O.V

"Prime? Prime!" Agent Fowler yelled through the communications link, that I opened, "Special agent Fowler? Do what do we owe-" Optimus was cut off by agent Fowler, "What else? Cons! I chased them off with some hard ordnance, but not before they blew me out of the sky!" Agent Fowler yelled. "Again?" I hear Miko snicker, "They tried to smash and grab for the Dingus." Agent Fowler informed, "The what's it?" Arcee asked, "Dynamic Nuclear Generation System. A.K.A Dingus." Agent Fowler explained.

"It's a prototype energy source I'm porting to the coast for testing." Agent Fowler switched the camera to the storage of the jet. "That's absurd, why would Starscream bother with such primitive technology?" Ratchet asked, "I'm guessing to make a big, fat, primitive of mass destruction. If this baby were to melt down it would irradiate this state and the four next door." Agent Fowler explained.

"Uh, did agent Fowler say what state he was currently in?" Rafael asked quietly. "I'm a sitting duck here, Prime, I need you to spin up your bridge and send the D.I.N.G.U.S to its destination before the Cons come back forward." Agent Fowler suggested, "I'm afraid that sending such a volatile through a Groundbridge is out of the question. If there were to be an accident during its transmission the radiation, of which you speak, could propagate through the Groundbridge vortex and harm all fifty states, and beyond." Optimus explained.

"You got any better ideas? Why not send Aerialace?" Agent Fowler asked, "The supersonic speeds that I travel at could cause a meltdown." I informed, "I have an idea." Optimus spoke up and told us the plan.

(Timeskip)

"Ah, no need, agent Fowler. I will handle the driving." Optimus stopped agent Fowler from grabbing his steering wheel, "It's gonna be a long trip." Agent Fowler muttered. We all started our engines, "Autobots, roll out." With that we all started driving.

It's been hours and I turned on my autopilot, so I could get some sleep as I couldn't get much last night. "Why does she get autopilot?" Bumblebee looked at my sleeping vehicle mode, "Because she can have one, do you have an autopilot?" Bulkhead asked, "::We are locked onto your coordinates, Optimus. Barring any complications you should reach the drop-off point by sundown.::" Ratchet commed, making me wake up and turn off autopilot.

Agent Fowler honked Optimus's horn, "::Move it gramps!::" Agent Fowler yelled at the vehicle in front of us, causing the old truck to move to the side to allow us forward, "::Agent Fowler, is that really necessary?::" Optimus asked, "::Ah don't tell me you're one of them textbook drivers?::" Agent Fowler groaned.

"::You know... You're saving my bacon here, Prime.::" Agent Fowler said after a few minutes of silence, "::I am proud to be of service.::" Optimus responded, "::Of course not like I need your help if you and the Cons had stuck to tearing up your own corner of the galaxy.::" Fowler calmly snapped, "::Are you suggesting that no evil exists on your world before we arrived?::" Optimus asked, I could hear he was annoyed but he didn't show it.

"::Well it was a... Different evil. How about some radio? You seem like a Nashville sound kind of guy.::" Agent Fowler tried changing the subject, "::If you want music go to Aerialace, she probably wouldn't give a scrap.::" Bulkhead suggested. "::That's the one, the Con that shot me down. Who is it? Wingnut? Dingbat? Skyguy?::" Agent Fowler rapid fired questions at us after seeing a helicopter following us.

"::Watch your rear views.::" Bulkhead commed, multiple cars coming around him, "::Feeling a little constricted without the use of my fists here, boss.::" Bulkhead complained, "::Remain in vehicular mode unless absolutely necessary.::" Optimus ordered. One of the cars drove in front of Bulkhead, cutting him off. "::A whole team of Cons.::" Agent Fowler realised, "::What? I'm not picking up anything. They must be utilizing a cloaking technology.::" Ratchet concluded.