It's an unforgiving environment to live in.

Add that to the hard penis pressing against my hip.

All my teasing for the past several days is getting back to me.

Karma IS a bitch.

He groans and moves his hips into me more.

"Fuck." I whispered into the night.

I need to do get out of here.

I slowly move to my side and Belle finally let go, but War behind me just got closer and his hard on right on my butt.

Shiiiit.

I move so slow, I think it took me about 30 minutes to finally got out of bed and I carried Belle with me to the connecting tent. As I placed her there her little hands closed and opened, as if holding on to something.

Raffy the Giraffe.

The stuffed toy.

"..ffffy" she mumbles. I pulled her blanket over her and went back to War's tent to get Raffy. When I got there. A new problem arrives.

War is wrapped around that giraffe.

Damn it.

I crawled into the middle of the bed and pulled on the giraffe bit by bit. Before I can fully pry it out of his hold, he got hold of me,

Perfect.

Now how do I get myself out of this.

He slithers his way around me and now I'm where the giraffe was earlier. The only difference is the giraffe wasn't being dry humped earlier.

My sex deprived self cannot handle all this stimulation.

Specially when his exploring hands reached the bulge of my pajamas.

"You're hard."

He said it in such a clear voice...

"You're awake." I said moving my face so I can see him.

"Since before Bella moved on top of you." he said with a chuckle.

This bastard is playing with me. Ohhhhhh boy. Wrong move.

Several things happened next.

I grabbed his wrists, flipped us, and pinned him on top of me.

The look of pure shock and arousal on his face is undeniable. His cheeks crimson red and he's panting hard. His hard on pressed against my stomach.

"If you want to play... you could've just asked" I said with a smirk.

He bites his lips unconsciously before leaning up and tried to kiss me but I moved back.

I have to be firm with my statement.

No more kisses for you.

"I only kiss people I love." I said seriously. "Since we don't... yet, we don't have to kiss." I said and leaned in and sucked on his neck. His moan slash gasp has got to be the best sound I've heard for months and months.

"Isn't..." he moans, "Isn't... this kissing?" he asks.

"Let me correct that." I said against his pulse, "I only kiss people I love on the lips."

"Ooo... kay" he said in a breathy voice, his hips grinding up into me.

I leaned up and looked down at him, his eyes all dilated. He must be so horny right now.

"Why did you stop?" he asks sooo cutely.

"I don't think we should have sex here."

"What!?! Whyyyyyy" he groans defeatedly.