ɪ.

❝𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❞

November 17, 2005

It's now noon, the sun is at its peak and the residents of La Push are either enjoying glorious rays of the sun as it was a rarity in Washington or preparing lunch for themselves and their family. Anneka was a part of the latter was currently in the kitchen making a ton of food for Milena and the rest of their friends. Loud noises sounded from her backyard; Anneka chuckled as she looked out the kitchen window and sees Milena walking ahead. Milena rolled her eyes but smiled in amusement as three tall Quileute Indian men followed behind her laughing loudly. They enter through the back door and make their way down the hall towards the kitchen; greeting Anneka as they went about the place as if it was their house.

"What was so funny?" Anneka asked as she pulled the muffins out of the oven.

"They ganged up on me and threw me off the cliff," Milena stated with a roll of her eyes.

"Now, why would you boys do that. Did you forget that she's a skilled huntress and markswoman?" Anneka asked with a chuckle and two out of the three gulped.

"Well, lucky for me. She can't hurt me because it would physically pain her. Right babe?" The third Quileute said smirking at Milena who rolled her eyes at his statement.

"Oh, shut up, Paul." Milena told him and he raised his hands as to surrender.

Jared goes to grab a muffin off the cooling rack, but he hears a car pull up to the house and not even a second later the horn was heard. They all looked at Anneka wondering if she was expecting anybody seeing her shrug, they all became confused and slowly moved from where they sat/stood. Soon enough a shout came from outside; a voice both Milena and Anneka knew all too well.

"Dad!" Milena yelled as bolted out the kitchen with Anneka hot on her tail.

They burst through the door and immediately saw Stiles and Noah. Milena immediately went over to her father and gave him a big hug as she was extremely happy to see him again while Anneka went over to Stiles and gave him a hug.

"Hey kiddo," Noah greeted a big smile on his face as he hugged one of his oldest daughters.

"What are you guys doing here? Not that we aren't happy to see you two." Anneka asked as she released Stiles and looked between him and Noah.