Now it was 1:00 in the night.  It had been 3 hours since they returned from the temple but Anokhi had not come yet.  

Shergill Mansion was in the Porsche area of ​​Mumbai, where there were very few luxuries around and the temple where Rishabh and Anokhi got married was on the other side of the city.  Therefore, it took a lot of time to come from there and not many vehicles used to come on that route.

 Shobha was getting worried with every passing hour.  Every now and then she was remembering Rishabh's words.  She decided to go to Rishabh's room and ask him about Anokhi.

 Shobha was about to leave when she saw a shadow at the door.  

Anokhi, dressed in red bridal attire, completely drenched in rain, was standing leaning against the door and panting badly.

 “Anokhi”, Shobha came to her saying Anokhi’s name.  Hearing the sound of Shobha screaming, everyone came out of their rooms.  

 Everyone saw that the new bride of their house was completely wet.  There were blisters on her feet and water was falling all over her lehenga, which showed that she was coming drenched in the rain.  But but is she really coming on foot?

 Riya slowly asked Rohit, “Rohit Bhai, has this girl come here from the temple by walking?  ”

 Rohit was also looking at Anokhi with surprise.  Then his eyes went up to the second floor.

 Rishabh was standing outside his room looking downwards.  He had both his hands resting on the railing and his eyes were fixed on Anokhi.  Rishabh was watching her and his mother very carefully.

Shobha worriedly said to Anokhi, “Anokhi, are you alright?  ,

 Anokhi just shook her head slowly in response.  She didn't even have the strength to utter words from her mouth.  She had come all the way by walk, that too drenched in rain, hence there was no energy left in her body.

 Rishabh was standing there looking at his mother's worried face.  He knew that his mother is like this, sweet for everyone, but he is not like that.

 Shobha was about to take Anokhi's hand and bring her inside when Rishabh's harsh words echoed in the entire hall.

 “Mom, are you going to bring your daughter-in-law inside the house like this?  Will it not be her Griha Pravesh?  Saying this he came down.

 Hearing Rishabh's harsh voice in anokhi ears again, Anokhi, who till now was standing motionless due to pain and tiredness, became straight.

 She raised her wet eyelids and looked at the man whom she had married just a short while ago and who left her alone in the middle of the night, that too in such heavy rain.

 She was looking at Rishabh's muscular body and his handsome face from behind the veil.  At this time, Rishabh was wearing a black shirt and black colored pants, with both his hands in his pockets, he came and stood near everyone with great style.

 The black color suited his fair body very well.  Seeing him in this form would make any girl's heart skip a beat.

 The same family members were looking at Rishabh with surprise.  Shobha said a little angrily, “Rishabh, what did you do with her?”  Are you responsible for her condition?  ,

But Rishabh did not answer his mother and said to a maid standing nearby, “Go and make all the preparations for the house warming.  " Saying this, he sat on the sofa like a king and started reading the newspaper.

 No one had the courage to say anything to him.  Even Shobha herself could not ask her question to him again.  Because she knew that whatever happened today was against Rishabh's wishes and provoking him at this time would mean opening the third eye of Mahadev, which would only lead to destruction.

 The maid whom Rishabh had asked to prepare for the housewarming did all the preparations in the next 5 minutes.

 Anokhi was standing outside the door.  In front of her was a pot full of rice, a plate filled with red paint and a white cloth spread on the ground.

 After doing all this, the maid brought the Aarti thali to Shobha.  Shobha saw Rishabh who was just looking at the newspaper and took a deep breath and started performing Aarti only for Anokhi.

 Although it is necessary for the groom to be present along with the bride in the house warming ceremony, but Shobha knew that Rishabh would never stand with Anokhi.

 It was good that the alliance was saved in time, otherwise perhaps the alliance that binds the relationship would have burnt down at that very moment.

 After performing the Aarti, Shobha said to Anokhi, “ Drop this Kalash with your right foot and come inside by placing your feet on the red colored plate.  ,

 Anokhi slowly nodded her head and with great difficulty raised her right leg slightly.  Because due to walking for so long his leg had become swollen and was giving her a lot of pain.  So much so that she was not able to bear the pain, but still she gathered courage and touched the pot with her foot.

 But as soon as she touched it, a slight sob came out of her mouth because it was very hot.

Hearing the sob from her mouth, Shobha asked, “What happened?”  ”

So Anokhi quickly shook her head no, closed her eyes tightly and mustered up the courage to push the pot a little.

 Then she placed both her feet in that red plate and this time she could not bear what happened to her and she screamed.

 Due to pain, she was about to stumble and fall but both Shobha and Riya held her hand and held her back.  Before anyone could ask Anokhi anything, Rishabh said to Anokhi, “Complete your ritual and come inside.  ,

 Anokhi looked into Rishabh's eyes with tearful eyes, who saw only hatred for herself in him.  Seeing this, Anokhi broke down from inside. 

 She bit her lower lip tightly between her teeth and started moving forward and placing her feet on the white colored clothes.  As she was taking her steps, she felt as if she would die from the pain.

 As soon as Anokhi took her last step on the cloth, she fell on the ground with a thud.

 Shobha started going towards Anokhi to pick her up when her eyes fell on Anokhi's feet.  She looked carefully at Anokhi's soles and her eyes grew wide with surprise.

 She almost shouted at Rohit, “Rohit, call the doctor right now.”  ,

What was Shobha surprised to see?  

Why is Shobha getting so worried for Anokhi?

And will Anokhi be able to bear Rishabh's torture? 

 Stay with my story to know.🤗

___________________________________________

That's it for today friends. I really really hope, that you will like it. And If you like it, then please do vote, comment and share it with your friends and family. Add this novel to your library. And tell your interesting thought's about today's chapter in the comment section. I'll be eagerly waiting for your responses.😍🥰