𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕.2 ; timing patience

Depuis le début

She raised an arm, offended "Why so surprised?!"

Angel took a sip of his drink, shrugging. "Well, just didn't know he had any of those" He spoke truthfully. There wasn't anything strange about that assumption either. He narrowed his eyes, "He's been here a while and is still a big, creepy mystery. What's his deal?"

To this, Mimzy had grinned. An opportunity to tell. She had raised her own gloved hand, waving her fingers.

"Well, you probably heard the stories..." She placed her glass down, and her story telling had began.

"He appeared in hell suddenly, making a splash quicker than anyone had ever seen. At first, people wanted to dismiss him." She'd put a pout at the end before continuing with a grin.

"But soon overlords started goin' missing, and not small ones neither. We're talking heavy hitters. No one knew what happened to 'em until these strange radio broadcasts started going out" She cupped the corner of her mouth with a hand.

"All you could hear was screams. Everytime an overlord went missing, there'd be a new voice screaming in the broadcast! That's when Alastor revealed himself as the The Radio Demon. And anyone that would mess with him..."

Mimzy had chuckled darkly.

"Well, let's just say..his broadcasts never lacked new voices. That's the story most people know" She finishes it there, her hand reaching out for her glass again."But underneath it all..."

The ominous music stops, the short performer suddenly beaming up whilst she waves her hand down.

"He's a total sweetie! Put on some jazz and pour a couple fingers of rye, and he becomes a kitten" the blonde performer had stated, tone raising in delight from remembering such info on the overlord.

However, Angel and Sir Pentious continued to stare at her like she had lost a head or had many of 'em. Blinking in unison. To this, Mimzy had only chuckled again.

"Stop with the looks. He hasn't done any of that in a while!" The short performer reassured. She picked up her empty glass by the rim, shaking it slightly. She had closed her eyes with a smile.

"Can I get another one of these-?" Unfortunately, when her eyes had opened, there was no sign of the winged bartender.

She frowns,

"Oh, what the fuck!"

"Niffty, the knife-!" Hearing another voice that wasn't hers had derailed Mimzy's attention over to the owner of it. Her pink eyes catching sight of the one demon belle that had caught her interest, somewhat. She placed her glass down to keep watching.

Morana struggles to take the knife away from the little cyclop's hands, Niffty running off each time she has the opportunity to do so. Her one eye was heavily on the bug running for its' life. The petite demon gets down, holding out her hand for the bug to climb up to her palm.

She yelps when Niffty had stabbed the ground just centimeters away from her hand, making Morana hold the bug close to her chest. She gives a sigh of relief, standing up despite Niffty's disappointed expression.

Mimzy's eyes go half lidded, seeming to not find anything that could've possibly gotten the radio demon's attention. She felt the need to know, so she calls for Angel and Sir Pentious.

"Psst, hey, you two" Their heads turned to look at her. She points at Morana, other hand tapping on her empty glass "She seems pretty close to Alastor, doesn't she?"

Angel takes a final gulp of his own drink, slamming the glass down without actually shattering it. He adjusted himself on his seat. He snorts, "Ain't that the obvious... She's been stuck with him since he got 'ere"