06| Moye Moye.

Entering the hallway of college, everyone started gasping and praising Shirin.

Her new look made everyone shocked as she always wears traditional and stays simple, but her new look was unbelievable.

She was looking very pretty. Her walking style made everyone think that she could be a model.

Krisha came and said

"Wow! Look at her fashion sense. It's even better than me now. You're looking very pretty, Shirin."

"Aww.. thank you so much, and it's nothing like that. You're pretty in your own way."

From this day, Shirin was known as the popular girl of college. But one thing made her think that what is the matter with makeup and wearing Western, being simple and wearing traditional isn't bad tho.

But she cared less when everyone was just praising her. Some boys gave her reactions that they were going to die for her beauty. No matter what but Shirin is beautiful without makeup and wearing traditional.

The first time, she was getting praised by so many people, which made her afraid and confident at the same time.

She was thinking that if again someone had come and bullied her. She knew Moksh was going to come. And she was well prepared. She knew it was getting out of control now, and she had to do something. She thought that she would teach him a lesson.

Trying to choke her because he was frustrated is a very lame excuse, or is it really true?

Whatever!

What he did is not forgivable.

When Shirin entered her classroom, her classmates started cheering her. Everyone was praising her.

Lavanya was also supporting Shirin. She was giving her thumbs up whenever anybody praised her with a smile.

Literally, she is the best! Having a friend like Lavanya is such a blessing.

Then the classes started and they started studying. Krisha was also in the same class as their so she approached Shirin.

"Umm... uhh.. hi Shirin."

"Yeah, hi."

"Wo actually I want to be friends with you."

"Why so?"

"Because... because you're so pretty and intelligent and.."

"Rehne do."

"I uhh... actually, I'm so.. SORRY!"

"Because I'm now matching your level by being prettier than you, isn't it?"

"No, it was just you sucked at fashion sense, but now you are looking good."

"Why? I was looking that bad wearing traditional? Without makeup? At least I was showing my real natural beauty."

"Nobody said anything about that Shirin, you were pretty without makeup, too. You shouldn't have done all these to look prettier than me."

"Oh, hello, I did what I wanted, and why would I think about you when you insulted me at my first day here."

"I insulted you?"

"You didn't?"

"Yeah, I didn't."

"Shut up! You literally shouted and told 'eww, look who came, look at her fashion sense' bolo nahi bola tumne?"

"Haa nahi bola main- I mean wo..., wo... "

"Jao jao, mujhe tumse sundar hone me koi interest nahi hai, it is just I was looking very backdated that's why I changed myself."