👻 Am I crazy part 1 | C.B.

Chapter
Haunted farm

Plot
This story is about a (in the beginning of the story) 17 year old girl who's name is Victoria Stuart. Victoria is the younger sister of Katrina Stuart. 

1.1 Haunted farm

This story is made in paragraphs. Instead if the plot I will put the paragraph under Plot.

Warnings
ghost

Words
490

=====

"Hey everyone and welcome to this video or welcome to my channel. Today I am with Kris, check her channel the link will be in the description but first this video of course." I say starting my video.

"Today we are gonna explore a haunted farm in The United States. People from all ages have died there and some in very tragic ways. We are gonna explore the farm and we might even talk to some spirits." I say to the camera and I stop recording and turn off the camera. Kris and I get in the car and I drive us to the farm.

"Are you exited?" I ask Kris when we arrive at the farm and she looks over to me.

"Kinda, but I am mostly very nervous." She says. We get out off the car and there is a tur guide waiting for us.

"Hi, I'm Victoria." I say shacking the tour guide his hand.

"I am Kris." Kris says shacking his hand.

"I am Henry and I will be your tour guide. I heard you two are gonna stay overnight. We do need to wait for 2 other guys that are gonna stay the night two." Henry the tour guide says. We waited for like 5 minutes and then two guys parked their car. They got out and I felt like I knew the blond one but I just ignored the feeling.

"Hi I am Colby and this is Sam." The dark haired boy says.

"May I ask you what your last name is?" I ask Sam

"Golbach." He says and I start laughing.

"What is so funny?" Colby asks.

"Are you dating Katrina Stuart?" I ask Sam.

"Yes? Why?" He says.

"Wel nice to meet you. I am Victoria Stuart Katrina's younger sister." I say.

"Kris aren't you friends with these guys?" I ask Kris and she nods.

"Yeah, well we aren't filming a video here today. We just wanted to go exploring and stuff but maybe we could go together." Colby says and we all agree. We go inside and follow the tour.

It is now 20:57 so we decide to go to the Mc Donalds. We all get a happy meal and then we go back to the farm.

"Watch out." I tell Colby when he walks inside and while I say it he bumps his elbow.

"Do you have this elbow problem or something?" I ask Colby. He looks at Sam and then back at me.

"Yeah. I bump my elbow a lot." Colby says and we all start to laugh.

"How did you know tho?" Sam asks and he looks quite confused.

"I really don't know." Is say. We talk for a bit and then take a little break to drink something. When we are done drinking I decide to get my bag with ghost equipment and other stuff.