Romantic gestures - Part 11

Start from the beginning

"How are my girls? My sweet, forgiving, kind, beautiful girls?" Theo said still smiling sweetly as the fear in his eyes shon brightly.

"What did you do?" Pansy asked him, hers and Katie's arms still crossed as they looked at the boys. Just then the greenhouse door burst open. Theo, Draco and Mattheo all fell to the ground, hiding behind their desks as Draco covered Mattheo's mouth to stop his laughing.
Katie and Pansy turned to the door, and noticed Filtch entering the greenhouse. He had Mrs Noris under one arm and a broom under his other.

Filtch looked around the classroom with a angry look. He grunted before walking out the greenhouse, passing Professor Sprout on his way. Professor Sprout shook her head at Filtch's attitude before taking her usual space at the end of the desks. Behind her were other students such as Susan Bones, Herbert Fleet as well as Millicent Bulstrode and Daphne Greengrass. Enzo arrived with Cassius Warrington, the two of them taking their desk at the back of the classroom and getting into a heated discussion about something.

Daphne smiled at Pansy yet Katie noticed Pansy didn't return the sentiment. Pansy watched everyone enter the classroom, everyone was here accept for Blaise. Even though curiosity plagued Pansy's mind, she refused to offer the boys the satisfaction of asking where he was. She turned to face Professor Sprout with Katie as they awaited the instructions of todays class.

"Welcome 4th years, today we
will-" Professor Sprout began until she caught sight of the boys still crouched behind their stations. "Mr Malfoy, Mr Riddle, Mr Nott, is there something interesting on the floor you'd like us all to see?" She asked them with a raised eyebrow, the boys instantly scrambled to their feet taking their usual places behind their stations.

"Uh no Professor, nothing at all" Theo responded as he brushed the dirt off his trousers.

"Sorry Professor" Draco said sincerely as he stood up straight and gave his attention to Professor sprout. Mattheo and Theo both nodded as they faced Professor sprout, Theo kicking Mattheo in the leg.

The Herbology class continued as normal, Mattheo and Theo attempted to spray Pansy and Katie with the hose at least once every 10 minutes. Draco didn't get along with the plants and was either bitten, burnt or the plant vomited on him. Pansy refused to touch the soil with new nails. Enzo and Cassius seemed to both get through the tasks easily, until Enzo knocked over the plant pot and nearly killed the plant entirely. Theo tried to take some of the plants leaves to see if it would be smokable later tonight. And Mattheo smoothly got through the class without fault, he admired the plants and managed to keep them healthy and happy for the entire hour and a half before their lunch break.

"Okay, well done 4th years! After Lunch, we shall be collecting water samples from the black lake so be prepared" Professor Sprout announced as the students began grabbing their things and walking out the greenhouses towards the Great Hall.

"Ew, is that dirt?" Pansy asked Katie as she pointed towards a small stain on her robe. Katie examined it and rubbed it off.

"You'll live" Katie told Pansy before wrapping her arm around her shoulder. Pansy shivered in disgust before wrapping her arm back around Katie and the two began walking happily towards the Great Hall.

——————————————————
Blaise's dorm, 19:48pm, Wednesday 5th October

"I don't want to see him!" Pansy shouted defiantly at the boys as Theo pushed her closer to Blaise's dorm door. The boys had all been trying to figure out a way to get Blaise out his dorm and figured the only option was Pansy. Which was proving more difficult than they expected.

"Just open the door and look" Theo told her sternly, when Pansy crossed her arms and stomped her foot Theo rolled his eyes. "Pansy, you don't have to talk to him you just have to look, that wasn't against your vow of silence now was it?" Theo mocked her slightly before turning her around to look at the door. He patted her shoulder's sarcastically before huffing in exhaustion from getting her up to the dorms.