"Twenty Nine"

ATTENTION ⚠️ : THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN THE MENTION OF " BLOOD" and " VIOLENCE "

Y/N's Pov:-

.
.
.
.

I reached the class and guess what ?! Teacher was already in. A long sigh escaped from my lips as I stood there to think of going in or not. I was wasting more minutes waiting here. There's nothing I can do , before anyones sees me here standing ! which would make more trouble, I better enter the class and save myself with an excuse.

I entered the class and everyone looked at me and so did the teacher.

" Lee Y/N ! Where were you the whole time ? You came 15 minutes late to the class ! What are you up to ?" He attacked me with bunch of questions and didn't even let me answer one.

" Soryy Sir... I - I went to drink some water , I was thirsty..." I said.

" It takes you 15 minutes and whole lunch break to drink some water ? Lee Y/n at least you would have came up with a better excuse " He said , full anger on his face. I remained silent while looking at the ground.

" If you didn't made that stupid excuse, maybe I would leave you today ! But now you will get your punishment " he said.

I regret making such a stupid excuse to save myself! If I would have told the truth that I was at the rooftop maybe I wouldn't have detention today.

" Your staying here until 6pm ,clean the classroom okay?"
He said and I nodded my head.

I sat back at my desk and I can hear those bitches laughing. I glared at them and they made a face and then laughed again. I rolled my eyes and opened my notes.

Mr Kim was continuing his lecture and it was pretty boring I couldn't even understand anything he was saying . Also history class is so boring , it can make me fall asleep in just 5 minutes. I mean why do we need learn past when we are already in present and when we really don't need it in our daily life.

"Lee Y/N !? "

"Lee Y/N ?!" Someone said and I stood up to see who was calling my name.

" Lee Y/ N ! You're physically here but mentally somewhere! Are your even paying attention to me ? " He said shouting.

" Yes Sir " I said.

" So tell me ! What happened in 1887 ?" He asked and damn this time I was dead meat. I didn't even pay attention to his class.

" You don't know ? don't you ?" He asked and the whole time I was looking down.

" Fine !! NOW YOU'RE STAYING HERE UNTIL 8PM " he said completely pissed off by me.

I sat down and I was so ashamed of myself. I can again hear them laughing at me. This time I didn't have confidence to look at them just like before.

I realised Mingyu was also here the whole time. I felt even more embarrassed. I couldn't even dare to look at him after this whole disaster.

The school was over and all the students left one by one. I stayed still because I was not going anywhere until it's 8 Pm.

Arghh I hate this dude . He always mess up with me like I am his enemy or something. Pstt ! I kicked off the desk which hurt my foot instead. I hissed in pain.

" Y/N ! " Mingyu called me from behind . I widen my eyes.

" Y/N ! May I help you with this mess " he said and I turned my face to look at him.