♥𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃

Start from the beginning

There you are.

It's dark, but Walen sees you perfectly fine. Gods you're adorable. You've managed to drag the mattress all across the room to the corner, huddled up in bundles of blankets and pillows in a makeshift bunny den.
Perhaps something you did in hopes to ease the wounds for the lost of your family, bunny hybrids do that apparently, hoping that the mockery of a fake den could make up to a real one -with a real family. It's instinctive of them. Or , maybe it's to hide away from Walen and the maws of his claws. Either way of your purpose on such a endearing yet futile little act, Walen finds it equally cute.

Your face is hidden. Curled up nicely into a ball and half sunken in the pillows, but your snowy white bunny ears give yourself away. Not to mention that salivating scent of prey. (Not that Walen thinks you're one, he's not a cannibal. Not yet) Walen sucks a breath between his teeth , a small vein appearing by his forehead as he rights himself to not pounce at you and claim his mark.

Slowly, the wolf hybrid edges closer to you, you're a skittish little thing. You notice him and attempt to hide yourself further into said den. Ah, so it's for protection then.  Slowly, he reached his hands out -though it's still quite dirty from the killing spree he had committed three days ago , Walen eagerly squats down Infront of your den , tugs a bunny ear a bit too harshly and starts to caress it. Gently now. You're still frightened beyond belief.

You squeak in fear. But make no movement to run.

Good.

"Had me worried there, bunny." Walen laughs humorously, it's not genuine. "Made me wait for so long, I almost thought you were dead or something!"

...

Still no response.

Walen feels his eyes twitch and a strain as he clicks his tongue before abruptly yanking one of your fluffy ears harshly. He's waited three days for this, his patience had long since run thin into threads.

"Answer me." He snapped, that seemed to get you going Atleast. You take a peek from your pile of cotton, glancing at Walen anxiously before crooning in distress at the very sight of him and hiding back into your pillows. It only takes a quick glance from your red eyes for the wolf hybrid to acknowledge you've been weeping over your lost. Ah...

"C'mere bunny..." he whispered, eyes softening as he slowly carried you away from your pathetic den and bringing you up to his lap to stroke and caress. You whine in discomfort and gag at the pungent scent of blood that splattered over Walens clothes, a new fresh wave of tears brimming your eyes once more as you let out another session of crying. Walen sighs, lazily yawning and leaning in to lick your tears away with his tongue before hugging you even tighter.

"Mhm mhm, yeah yeah bunny I know it hurts ,I know , stop crying." He mumbled softly against your ear , his hot breath against your fur as he tilts his head forward and lightly brushed his sharp canines over your fragile appendage. You nearly shriek in response from such a action, though Walen doesn't blame you -bunny hybrids are naturally afraid of wolves. Such as such as a apex predator.

"S-stop-" he finally hears you blabber from your crying.. "stop stop stop-" ah, how annoying. Is that all you do? Three days of silence and cries, yet the moment you open your mouth , all you do is order him around.

With a incoming sense of anger he lunges his hands over your left bunny ear once more, gripping onto it and pulling it back with such force you nearly cry out loudly in his actions, tipping your head back in hopes to ease the excruciating pain.

"Don't tell me what to do." Walen hisses at you before leaning in and latching his mouth over those ears and gnawing at it like a chewtoy. Bunny ears are extremely sensitive to its beholder, to think that Walen is the one touching it, manhandling it even. God, He can only imagine the agony he's causing you. You wail beneath him , struggling to break free from his iron clad grip , but Atlas -it is all futile.

With a grunt he heaved himself, digging his tongue into your ear canals and lapping fervently at it's soft pelage. You tremble beneath such a force, teary eyed and lips parted as distressed warbles fall endlessly from your mouth.

"W-walen-!" You wept, hands tugging the larger hybrids shoulders for any hopes of support. Yet he doesn't let up , nor gives you a chance to rest. The whines of you calling his name only adds fuel to his ever burning desire. "That's it- thats it-" he grunted shakily, pressing his weight down over you and slurping a wet slobby mess.

A moment passed, then another, it takes Walen more will than he'd like to admit to pull away from your abused hybrid features. By then, your bunny ears are already bruised and red into sickening yellows, flopping down and drooping uselessly by your head as you hiccuped in pain. A lesson you will soon learn to never forget.

"Good bunny." He mumbled through pants -wiping his mouth clean of saliva before leaning in and nuzzling into your face gently to pepper a few lazy kisses from your passionate moment from earlier. "Don't do this again, alright?"

You nod, shivering and racking out a sob as the wolf hybrid pins you down on your own den, your body sprawled nicely in the clandestine of darkness in this dimly lit room. A low growl emits from Walen at such a beautiful sight and he leans down, hands pawing at your (soon to be) broken frame , a heated whisper right above your ear as he drools in a newfound hunger.

"I-is it over..?" You rasp shakily, teary eyed and putty on your own scent of a prey giving itself to something higher up the food chain. Yet it's the wrong question at the wrong time.

"Over?" Walen eyes darken, he does not take such an response to his consideration, tugging at buttons of your shirt with a blazing need.

"Oh, far from it."