" Why did Kakashree send rice? " Yudhishthir asked.

" Probably because it can't be found easily around here. " Bheem said.

" Oh! what's that moving in the bag? " Nakul yelled

Wary of the movements in the bag, they slowly opened it, to see a small white mouse, which jumped into Nakulcs hand, as if sensing peace in him.

" It's just a mouse. Don't worry. Das, you may come I am ready to listen to your message. " Yudhishthir told them.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_* _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

" Now tell me everything Arjun. What all did you do in Dwarika? "
Karunika asked him.

" Jyeshtha, while I was taking Subhadra back to Dwarika, we were attacked by the demon Kalyavan. "

" What! You are not hurt are you?" she said worridely inspecting his body.

" Nahi nahi. I'm fine. Madhav, using his wit very smartly defeated Kalyavan by pushing him in front of Muchukund's tapagni. " He narrated.

" Ohhh. That's nice . Also, 'Subhadra' hmm? " She said, teasingly.

" Haan to? " He said confused.

" Nothing bhrata Arjun. Jyeshtha is just trying to make us all forget about the idea of her marriage. " Sahdev said.

" You are getting married? To whom? Why dont I know? " Arjun asked, hurt, that he wasn't able to test her groom to be.

" To priy Yuvraj Adam. The Yuvraj of Vajji. Oh his eyes, they are like the oceans and his face is so beautiful!" Nakul said, miming fainting.

" I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED TO HIM! WHAT KIND OF GAME ARE YOU PLAYING. " She yelled at her brothers.

" Yet. You're not getting married to him yet. I know you'll do it after we return to Hastinapur. " Karn told her.

" Bhratshree, you should be mad. I am taking about marrying your friend, and you are ready to send me off, rather than scolding him?" Karunika asked.

" So you admit you're marrying him aren't you. " He said, smirking.

"BHARATASHREE! "

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_1

" Jyeshtha! Mata!Jyeshth!Bheem! Arjun! Nakul! Sahdev! Come here. I need to talk to all of you. Immediately." Yudhishthir called.

" Ji bhrata. What's wrong ?" Arjun asked.

" Jyeshtha. Close the door, we can't have anyone other than us listening in. " He ordered calmly.

" But Yudhishthir. What is the problem? " Kunti asked.

" Mata. Our journey here was not meant to be a leisure trip. It's a trap. " he announced.

" Trap? What trap. Speak clearly anuj. " Karn said, now alert.

" Ji Jyeshth, a trap. Mamashree and Suyodhan have planned to burn us alive. This palace is made of Lakh. " He said.

" Wha-what? A trap? " Kunti said. It felt as if someone had just dragged her down into a tsunami, and she could find no way to survive. " They tried to kill my children? All because of a crown? " She said shakily.

" That I don't know mata. But kakashree has sent these mine workers disguised as das, to deliver the news. Us brothers will begin dighing a tunnel from tonight with their help for us to escape. After seven days we will be able to leave this place, and then we can go back to Hastinapur. " He told them all.