Blackberry human ver. concept art VS final result (Also AU and Character facts)

^ Wait

^ Wait...why the heck does she have an eyepatch. ME FROM BEFORE, EXPLAIN-

^ Okay, so, Blackberry was meant to be a persona but I changed her to an OC

^ Okay, so, Blackberry was meant to be a persona but I changed her to an OC. She was also supposed to be half-skeleton, half-human, but I decided that she'd just be better off full skeleton. Gawsh my brain is so scattered-

***

AU Facts (My AU isn't named but I will eventually come up with one...probably):

- Nightmare and Passive are the same person. Passive's transformation into Nightmare didn't kill him, it just changed a few of his personality traits and his appearance.

- Corrupted doesn't exist. Passive only ate the apple because of the villager's constant abuse towards him.

- Dream knows about the balance but refuses to believe that his brother is just trying to help.

- Ink and Error have a (kinda) better relationship than the original ones. They still fight though.

- Blue and Dream hide behind a mask of happiness to mask their sadness. Blue only opens up to Stretch (US! Papyrus) while Dream just bottles it up.

- Glitch is a balance keeper who is willing to help Error destroy if she has to.

- Killer loves playing pranks on people. He can be a bit flirty but not as much as Lust. His Chara torments him sometimes though.

- Dust gets depressed when it comes to reliving his past memories and when the human resets. His Papyrus is not a ghost but a figment of his imagination.

- Horror is a bean like the fanon version, but a bit less innocent.

- Blackberry helps SOULS who are reincarnated or get stuck in the SAVE screen, giving them second chances.

- Lust is not that flirty, perverted guy the fandom makes him to be. He's just like that because of his AU. Under all that flirting, he's just like your best friend or normal Sans. (Oh no. Flowey's coming for me ain't he-)

- Outer...uh idk what to say about this guy. He just has his OG personality I guess.

- Fresh is a parasite but he doesn't 'latch' onto people without their consent. If he does impulsively latch onto someone, that's because he is low on energy or something like that.

- Rust! Sans is a Sans from Rusttale (OG?). He is kinda like Horror but is a bit different since his world isn't plagued by a famine. His AU is like OG Undertale but the human's soul and some others are rusted. He leaks a red smoke and liquid from his skull. (He didn't get the hole from Undyne, but he got it because he is rusting. There is no cure though.) When monsters and people rust, they usually die, but in some circumstances, they are able to survive. If they survive, they'll have to deal with the side effects. The side effects don't hurt but they can be long-lasting, like the huge hole on Rust's skull.

- Will add more if any ideas come up.

***

Undertale OC Character Facts:

- Blackberry's AU is destroyed so she is technically an out-code.

- Rust is a bean and he's friends with Horror (cause why not).

- Glitch is an add-in character to a copy of OG Undertale. (Fight me because I ship Errink. If you don't agree then okay.)

- Blackberry hates Ink. The reason for this is because she thinks he neglected her AU when it was corrupting and collapsing, when in fact, Ink was dealing with another problem at the time. (Yeahhhh...Ink was supposed to be a total oblivious @$$hole in this AU but I think he's already been given enough hate since Underverse so I changed it)

- Glitch was born from a glitch in the timeline or something, hence the name. She is from a copy of OG Undertale but doesn't really mess with the plot.

- Rust suffered from an illness called 'rusting' in his AU, hence the crack in his skull and the reddish liquid dripping out of it. There is typically no cure for this, but in rare cases (like Rust's case) some people can survive, but they will have a permanent scar or injury. This disease applies to both humans AND monsters.

- Glitch is NOT in a relationship with Error. It was just for the fanfic that I created. (I changed it because I shipped Errink and decided that I wanted to scrap Glitch X Error)

- Will add more if any ideas come up, or if you might recommend something.