R: I really hate people who take advantage of the internet to harm others.

J: Yeah, same here. Like people, you have other better things to do on the internet, go there.

R: Sometimes cyber bullies don't know the impact their messages and comments have on the victim. It's a cruel world.

J: Yeah, but this world is made from us so the one who needs to change is us. The society.

R: We talked so much still I don't know your name. I am Ritz. Could I know your good name? And can I contact you again for some help just like today?

J: Sure, I am always ready to fight against such things. And just call me Jinny.

R: Okay, thanks ; ) Btw, the dog in your feed is so cute.

J: Thanks he is Rocky. He is 7 years old.

R: Awww. I love pet animals, especially dogs. I always wanted a dog but my parents never let me.

J: Ohh. My parents didn't let me too so I got one when I was 20. I am 27 years old now. What about you?

R: Oh that's great. I am 23. Btw, are you a fan of Dhruv Khanna?

J: Yeah, I am a big fan. He is so talented and his work is very versatile and entertaining. He is always trying something new. He has been doing his best since he debuted ten years ago.

R: That's true. But I don't get it, why is he so disdainful?

J: Him? Disdainful? No chance. He is always humble and down to earth. He is so kind and always ready to help others.

R: Well.. what you are saying is also what you know through social media and news.

J: You may think so because he is particular about some things which are non-negotiable for him. He is a good person at heart.

R: But why does it sound like you know him personally?

J: What? I haven't ever seen him in person. How would I know him personally?

J: I am saying what I have observed throughout his journey as a fan.

R: Okay okay. Truce. Let's not debate on him or we will be here forever.

J: Okay : ) ttyl then.

I pretend to be my own fan girl because talking to her made me feel like a regular person again. It was great chatting like common people arguing over some celebrity and sharing my opinions. Somehow chatting with Ritz made my mood lighter and I soon wanted to talk to her again. Later I asked Aditya to help me look for the person who first posted the article and started the fake rumours. I told him I had doubts on Raima, Monty and some other crew members. Hopefully this storm will pass soon.

A few hours after the picture of Raima with Monty was published in that article, my family found out about it. So I was avoiding calls from my mom but how far can I run from the inevitable. The next day she showed up at my penthouse with loads of home cooked meals.

"Hi, maa, what are you doing here?" I asked her after letting her in.

"That's the first thing you ask me? Nothing like 'hi maa, how are you?' or a hug for me? We are meeting after a long time." She complained. I hugged her and I said I missed her.

"Then why haven't you come home to visit me? Why were you not picking up my calls?" She asked, coming straight to the point.

"Because I was busy." I answered quickly to change the topic. I opened her bag and placed the boxes and tiffins on the kitchen table.