Chapter 14

"We'll follow what Rimuru-sama tells us to," Hakurou said with a slight nod.

As he said this, the others also nodded. Some with a proud look on their faces, some had an expectant look, some were looking at him with admiration, "Hm."

Rimuru, who noticed the change in the atmosphere, couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"Thank you for trusting me, you guys..." Rimuru responded with an imaginary smile on his slime face.

"Of course," they said with a smile.

"So then... what about this? Here's the plan you see... I was thinking we could send someone, preferably an ogre, to train the folks over there. I heard from Gobta-kun over here that they're willing to 'serve' under me. We could use some manpower," Rimuru said.

"Then, who are you thinking of sending over, Rimuru-sama?" Hakurou inquired.

"That's where you all ogres come in. Which of you do you think is the best candidate for this role?" Rimuru glanced side by side at them.

The ogres then looked at each other, all of them eyeing at Hakurou. Hakurou, on the other hand, simply ignored the intense stares from his peers and just stroked his beard, "Ohohoho... youth of today sure are lively."

(This old man...) Rimuru thought with an internal sigh, "Hakurou, what do you think?"

"If Rimuru-sama wishes me to do so then I shall execute your command without complaint," Hakurou said calmly.

"I see, then I'll leave that matter to you," Rimuru said with a nod. ( Well, Gobta and the others already have enough strength to survive in the meantime. Meanwhile, if Hakurou were to train the ogres there, we could utilise their manpower and territory. Not only that, we won't have to support their lives for a while. )

"Souei, be on the look out for those orcs," Rimuru said after turning his slime body towards Souei.

"Hm," He responded with a bow before completely disappearing without a trace into thin air.

"Benimaru, have a mock battle with the warriors here. It will serve as a training for them in the meantime," Rimuru said as he turned to Benimaru.

"Roger that," with that, he left the tent.

"Shuna, I'd like to you either teach people here about magic or to teach them agriculture, homemaking, etc... Of course, naturally, I'll help you on that one."

"Hai, Rimuru-sama" she said with a graceful and elegant bow before leaving the tent.

"Kurobe, please help Kaijin. You know what to do on this one." Rimuru said as he turned to Kurobe.

"As you wish," he said with a bow before also leaving.

( Ah... shit. What about Shion....) Rimuru thought to himself.

"Ehm... Shion, you're given the same order as Benimaru," Rimuru said.

"Hai, Rimuru-sama!" said Shion who happily tip-toed while exiting the tent.

"Gobta, go fetch Haruna, take her with you and accompany Hakurou. She can go teach the non-combatant ogres some stuff." Rimuru said as he turned to Gobta.

"Roger~su!" Gobta said with a salute before rushing out of the tent.

( Yoshi~! Now, what to do... ) Rimuru said with a sigh

.
.   A little while later...
.

*cling* ... *clang* ... *cling* ...

"Raa!" a roar came forth.