Meeting with the girls

When all the pods opened, the people inside them slowly opened their eyes as they woke up and looked around to see the five-year-old Louise smiling at them while waving her hands and greeting them.

"Good morning, everyone."

Seeing their beloved Louise, the girls then smiled happily with most of them rushed to the pink-haired girl and gave her a hug which caused Louise to be overwhelmed, especially when a few girls' breasts pressed against her face and buried it.

"Master! We're finally meeting you!"

"She's right, darling. I'm dying to meet you."

The ones who say that are Tamamo-no-Mae and Izayoi Miku, both girls hug Louise, causing their breasts to press against their beloved pink-haired girl's face, but Louise is happy and enjoys the soft melon Tamamo and Miku have.

The rest of the girls agreed with what Miku said since they really wanted to meet with their beloved Louise. It can't be helped since they loved her and all of that because of Lesvia's help. However, it's not like they were forced since before those girls were transferred to Halkegenia, they already gave their consent to be Louise's lovers.

"Yes! We've been waiting for this for a long time...!"

Tadokoro Megumi said with a happy smile as she and everyone here could finally meet and be with Louise after a long time. Well, some of them just came recently. Nonetheless, they understand and agree with Megumi's statement.

In response to that, Louise whose head popped out from the breasts sandwich she got from Tamamo and Miku then said something.

"I-I see... I'm sorry that I did it late, everyone..."

She said, apologizing to her harem, and got head shakes of rejection as Mirellia Melromarc then replied to her response.

"It's okay, beloved. I'm sure you have your own reason and besides, it's better late than never."

"Mirellia-san's right, Louise. I'm sure you have a reason to wait for this long and at least you doing it, so don't worry too much."

Irisviel von Einzbern said as Mirella Melromarc and the other girls nodded in agreement. Hearing that, Louise felt relieved and happy that her harem wouldn't mind the lateness of her action for not waking and meeting them up earlier.

"Anyway, I knew this meeting was very lovely and bring happiness to all of us, but... Tamamo-san, and Miku-san... you could suffocate our beloved Louise."

Hasegawa Chisato said, pointing her fingers at the sandwiched Louise against Tamamo and Miku's breasts, and causing the girls to pay their attention there. Noticing that, although a bit reluctant, Tamamo and Miku who were shocked then pull off their hugs from Louise.

"S-Sorry, Master!/Darling!"

"I-It's okay, Tamamo and Miku. I don't mind it."

Louise said as she forgave Tamamo and Miku since the pink-haired Void Mage enjoying the sensation of their breasts. Seeing that Sakaki Ryoko sweatdrops and sighs as she feels relieved seeing Louise wasn't in that suffocating situation.

"...seriously, you two. Louise is still young compared to us, that's dangerous there."

"You two are really overdoing it."

"Although I think Louise didn't mind it, you know, Erina."

"It's still concerning!"

Erina shouted to Alice who merely showed a smug smile and shrugged off. With Louise freed from Tamamo and Miku's breasts, Ram and Rem approach their beloved pink-haired master and try to check if there's an injury or something to Louise.

"Louise-sama, are you okay? Is there anything that hurt?"

"Yes, Louise-sama. Is there something wrong with your body when those two hugged you?"

"No, no. Thank you for that, Rem, Ram."

When Louise says that with her smile, both Rem and Ram's cheeks blush red due to how cute their beloved master and lover doing that to her. Others who see that chuckle, giggle, and smile as they can understand Rem and Ram's feelings, seeing Louise's smile.

"Fufu, but it can't be helped since we longed for Louise, right, girls?"

Rory Mercury said with her signature smile as she looked at her fellow harem members of Louise and got simultaneous nods from everyone. Half or some of them had been waiting to meet Louise for years, after all, so it's not wrong as the actions Miku did to Louise could be justified, unlike Tamamo and her group just recently came.

"Yeah, Exactly! We just miss Louise-chi so much and that's justified!"

"That's still not okay and definitely not justified! Especially for those who just came!"

Matsuura Kanan responded to Ohara Mari and looked at Tamamo and her group who just came. Some people like Megumi, Elma, Emilia, Sakura, Mash, and Ereshkigal were nervous and panicked at the outburst of Kanan and what she said was correct.

"But still, I don't think I can be in the mortal world with my actual body. This is incredible and... I got an amazing upgrade."

Eris said, looking at her breasts that weren't padded anymore as she could feel the genuine softness and firmness. Ryuu Lion and Shalltear Bloodfallen who were previously also flat-chested surprised to find that their chest wasn't flat anymore. Both Eris and Shalltear were happy when they knew about that, especially Eris since she won't be bullied by Aqua anymore because of her chest.

"Ah! This is fantastic! Now, I can serve Louise-sama to the fullest!"

"I can't believe it... your mosquito bite-chest became like that..."

Albedo said in disbelief looking at the smug Shalltear who enjoying the sensation of her breasts becoming big and not flat anymore like before. The goth vampire was thrilled as she could be of use and serve her beloved Louise even further.

"Hm... so some of us have changed in strange yet good way? I wonder if my actual body also changed..."

Kyouno Natsumi said as she undone her transformation body from adult to child or her actual one and was surprised then protested when she realized there was no change.

"What the heck?! I don't have any change?! This is so unfair, damnit!"

"Poor Natsumi."

Hoshimiya Mukuro said, consoling Natsumi by patting her head and causing the witch to be frustrated even more because she was being treated like a kid by what Mukuro did despite it's unintentional.

"Alright, everyone. I think it's enough for that. How about we explore our mansion here? We have yet to know everything about it, after all."

Eina Tulle said, suggesting that to everyone and hearing that from the beautiful half-elf, the girls then agreed as Naruse Maria responded by clapping her hands with a wide happy smile of excitement shown on her face.

"That's a good idea! Okay, everyone, let's explore our mansion!"

"Fufu, yes. Shall we?"

Tokisaki Kurumi said. Louise and everyone nodded as they began to proceed on exploring the whole massive-sized mansion they had and lived by from now on. Of course, during their walk, some of the girls like Liala, Kiyohime, and others try to hug Louise due to how adorable she is to them.