5~ All of you!?

Previously:

Felix 🐣🥳

Felix:

Is it just me or do you feel like someones watching us?

Haesoo:

Someone's watching us for sure.

Haesoo put her phone away and she led the boys to the most strange part of the store she could have gone to. Baby clothes.

Slowly they walked around until Chan spoke

"Someine's watching us"

Haesoo nodded "Yeah I can feel it aswell so can Lix"

Chan noticed the nickname but didn't say anything about it "No I mean that I can see them"

He pointed towards the exit of a store where a hooded man resided. Haesoo took one look and recognized the man. Her breathing quickened and she started to panic.

Felix and Jisung immediately ran over to her asking what wrong. Haesoo clinged tightly to them with tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She sniffled shaking uncontrollably and Felix squeezed her hand calming her down slightly. Haesoo calmed down and looked at the man again.

"Why... why is it always him. Why does he have to ruin my life? Why?" She said shaking

Felix looked at her with concern "Hae... what's wrong?"

Haesoo looked up at him with teary eyes once more before breaking down sobbing uncontrollably.

finally she gained control once more and managed out a few words. "M-my p-pa-pack g-gone be-because of h-him" Jisung was confused but Felix understood immediately and carried her from the ground back to the boys.

"Guys we need to go home right now don't ask questions. I will answer later"

The boys had never heard Felix talk so seriously other than once before so they immediately rushed back home.

At the house

Felix sat down on their couch with Haesoo still clinging on for dear life. He sighed stroking her hair softly mumbling sweet nothings in hopes of calming her down. 

He looked et the boys seriously "Don't interrupt wait until i'm done talking before asking any questions"

The boys nodded.

"Okay... so Haesoo is also a mythical hybrid and apparently that man we had seen had destroyed her pack"

Haesoo mumbled something to Felix which resulted with him widening his eyes to the max.

"Also according to Haesoo the man killed her parents"

The boys stared in shock as Haesoo continued to shake in Felixes arm.

"Shhhhh it's gonna be okay Hae, don't cry beautiful" Felix whispered to her.

Haesoo looked at Felix and hugged him tightly sobbing quietly.

The boys looked at them and gave looks at Felix. Felix just shook his head but at the same time he pulled her closer to him.

After a while Haesoo fell asleep in Felix's arms.

Felix looked softly at her then at the boys.

"Guys it's okay we can trust her. She is a mythical as well" he said confirming their thoughts.

Tye boys nodded and they told Felix to bring her home (again) and to stay with her till tomorrow.

Felix sighed bringing Haesoo back and telling her friends in the process. He gently laid her down on her bed and he sat down in her bed beside her smiling softly at her.

Haesoo's eyes fluttered open she was met face to face with Felix.

She blushed before sitting up. "What happened?" She asked

Felix sighed before softly speaking to her. "You had a panic attack. And Haesoo? That man... where do you know him from?"

Haesoo sighed "this is going to be a looooong story"

Heyyyy guys thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!

-Nixxie

Have some Felix for your day!