4~ The next day

Haesoo woke up to find an air mattress s beside her bed. She was confused at first, but when what happened last night flooded her memories again she blushed a deep crimson cursing at herself. She had never let anyone in this easily, not even Minjee. And Minjee was her friends since they were babies!

But with Felix it just felt right for some reason. 

She sighed getting out of bed and changing into her clothes for the day. 

She washed up and went to the kitchen to find Felix making pancakes

She washed up and went to the kitchen to find Felix making pancakes. The good thing was that today was a Saturday so she could have some more time to rest and relax today.

"Hi" She mumble hoping that Felix could hear her. Even tho she was very quiet.

"Hi!" Felix said turning around and smiling at her. "How was your sleep?"

Haesoo blushed a bit "It was nice... I slept well"

Felix smiled at her.

"Oh right! Hey, can I get your number so I can talk to you later?" He asked with that smile on his face.

Haesoo nodded and gave him her phone.

Felix gave her, her phone back and grinned. "Do you want some of my famous pancakes? They're really good!" He said smiling

Haesoo nodded taking a few.

After breakfast

Haesoo got up and went to wash the plates in the sink.

Why am I giving in to him so easily? That smile... why is he soo cute and then he speaks.

Haesoo! Snap out of it! You can't fall in love! He probably doesn't even like you! Much less after finding out what you are!

Why can't I just be normal? Why must I be like this?

She suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and a chin on her neck.

 Haesoo flushed red and she felt Felix smirk against her shoulder.

"Hi~ What are you thinking about?" Felix grinned against her shoulder.

"Ummm... nothing" She responded "And Felix what are you doing?"

"Huh? Oh nothing! I'm just hugging my teddy bear" He said

His tEdDy BeAr? Oh gAwD i'M about to faint

"Lixxxxxx" Haesoo whined

Felix laughed " I have to get back to the boys soon so I wanted to hug you for a bit longer. You're so fluffy!"

Haesoo sighed. " Let me finish the dished then you can hug me okay?"

Felix shook his head " No! I need you right now" He said clinging tighter.

Haesoo laughed a bit before going back to the dishes. After she was done Felix pulled her over to the sofa and hugged her again before putting on is clothes and opening the door.

"Byee Lix!" Haesoo said smiling at him.

"Bye Hae" Felix said closing the door.

Haesoo blushed before putting on some veeeery light makeup and getting ready to go shopping! ✨

Haesoo got out of her house and was already very near the store when an unsettling feeling loomed over her. She looked around her to find nothing but she couldn't help but feel as if she's being watched.

She took her phone and called Minjee.

H- Hey minnie?

M- Yeah?

H- Someone's watching me. Don't hang up on me okay?

M- Oh shi- Okay

Haesoo slowly walked into the store without saying a word trying not to show her face. She put a mask on and continued shopping when all of a sudden.

"HAE!" A voice called out. She turned around to find the boys grinning at her.

"Hey! I didn't think we'd see you here" Hyunjin said.

Haesoo smiled. " I needed to do some shopping"

The boys nodded before Haesoo felt her phone vibrate.

She checked her messages.

Felly 🐣🥳

Felix:

Is it just me or do you feel like we're being watched?