Lute

Older sister of Hazbin Hotel manager Vaggie, Valerie was a more stern yet protective sibling in a crowded household. Now in Heaven, Valerie goes by the name Lute and works as the lieutenant (GET IT?!) of the Exorcist army of Heaven, alongside being Adam's right-hand woman. She is famous for her work and proficiency during the yearly Cleanse, alongside her militaristic demeanor and fighting style, refusing to see Sinners as human souls like the ones in Heaven, especially since she's working alongside her boss for a certain angelic cabal against demonkind. Although, she may not be so heartless as even if she did do the deed, she seemed to not enjoy banishing and scarring her own sister when she found out she spared a child, which shows as she's now working community service to be the sister Vaggie truly deserves.

Full Name: Valerie Rivera

Species: Human (formerly), Angel

Year of death: 2014, age of 24

Cause of death: Unknown

Gender Terms: Cis She/Her

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Power Level: 6

Occupation: Exorcist (formerly), Member of the Order of Urdak (formerly)

Alignment: Evil

First Appearance: Hazbin Hotel- "Overture" Helluva Boss- "N/A"

Voice Actor: Jessica Vosk

--------------------WEAPONS----------------------

Angelic Blade

Exorcist Armor

--------------------POWERS----------------------

Flight

Weapon Proficiency

Prosthetic Arm

--------------------ALTERNATE FORMS----------------------

Maskless:

Exorcist Armor:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Exorcist Armor:

Exorcist Armor:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.