[Angel Dust]

"Runaway"
|
|
Warnings:
Cnc
Abuse
Sex
Drugs
|
|
---

Everything hurts, all the time.

Even amongst my friends at the Hazbin Hotel, it's not enough to forget how much I'm hurting.

I can always feel the ghost of hands on my body, taking from me as they please. The drugs currently running through my system aren't enough to make it go away, I've yet to find something that does.

I let out a low groan as I lifted myself from the dirtied cement of the alleyway I was currently in. Wincing as my muscles protested. I leaned against the wall once I was up.

I brushed off any dirt that clung to my fur, Val's warning prodding at the back of my head.

"If I see one speck of dirt on you when you walk into this studio again, I will RUIN you."

His threats didn't faze me anymore, not when I was one step below Angel Dust as far as profits were concerned. The worst he can do is throw more abusive scenes at me.

I turned and started back towards the studio, already knowing I'm in trouble.

I'm gonna be late after all.

...

"A walk? Do you think you have TIME for a walk (Y/N)?" Val sneered, my gaze blank as I stared up into his luminous gaze.

"No, sir. I'm not sure what I was thinking." I lied, knowing exactly why I left.

I wanted it to be over, I was tired of being under his rule. But the glaring fact that he owned me eventually brought me back to his doorstep.

"You aren't here to think," he growled, "you're here to make me money using that delectable body of yours."

His gaze ran the length of my body, and I fought the urge to cover myself. My insides crawled as I silently pleaded, hoping he wouldn't make a physical example of his displeasure.

He bent forward, making our gaze level, and grabbed my chin. He narrowed his eyes as he scanned my face.

"I want you on that stage in five minutes," he ordered, smoke encasing my face before he released me and stood up straight.

I nodded quickly and hurried to my room, scrambling to get ready. I stared in the mirror as I turned, making sure I was pristine before stepping back out.

When I locked onto my own gaze, I froze. I can't remember the last time I'd looked into my own eyes. There was still hope there, so it was a very long time ago.

Shaking my head, I turned and left the dressing room, numbly walking to the bed that was set up for a scene.

I looked over the script, and my stomach dropped. It was one of my least favorite scene setups.

Despite it being my least favorite, they were the easiest for me to act in. After all, I truly didn't want most of the things done to me.

I sat the script down and slipped into the bed, laying on my side with my eyes closed.

"Action!" The director yelled, and I heard the door creep open behind me. I internally prepared myself but nearly flinched when the blanket flew off of me.