Chapter 1 // The Island

I remembered that day only too well. 

The creature turned out to be some superantural creature and dug his claws into me. After that, my whole body felt like it was on fire. 

Which exactly was the case. I burned almost half of the village down in my fear on the same evening, till some animal scared me so much, I lost my fear for a second and ran back to my friend. 

It was so unbelievable. 

It was like the fire, that was only seconds before literally everywhere, touched nothing. 

After those events, I had strugles for about a year with my fire power and everything. 

The Elementars found me almost exactly a year after the creepy creature attacked me, and my friend, and convinced my parents, that I should go to their boarding school, which was on a very special place and had very special subjects. 

Little did I know, that the two normal looking women that stood at the front door were just disguised Element-Warriors. 

As soon as we got out of the plane at the airport and went to grab our suitcases, I noticed, that none of them had a suitcase. 

Deep in thought, because why would someone would do that journey in one day when you are in no hurry, I didn't notice that we got on buses and finally on a boat. 

As I stepped on the deck of the boat, I took my airpods out, which I must have put in sometime hours ago, and stashed them togheter with my phone in my backbag. 

I had only light luggage. A duffle bag and a backbag. 

In my backbag were things like a powerbank, my phone, my airpods, chargers and my laptop. 

And in the duffle bag were all my clothes. Jeans, shorts, hotpants, sweaters, hoodies, t-shirts and some more. 

The whole trip on the boat, I kept quiet, trying to figure out where we were going or where we were. 

Bad mistake. Never stop wondering where you are. Otherwise you get to the point of complete disorientation just like me. 

After an hour or two something changed around us. 

The weather on the sea was a little cloudy. The sun never came really through. 

But we touched some kind of barrier and I felt a soft touch over my whole body. 

In the next second, the clouds had disappeared and were replaced by a brightly shining sun, and where before only sea was seen, a beautiful island appeared on the horizon. 

"Omg what is that?" I turned around in my sitting position and looked at one of the women. 

"You will see" She said vaguely. 

The boat docked on a huge dock on a wooden pier. 

Everyone got off of the boat, the two women that got me here, a captain and I. 

There was a long strip of sand by the sea. Behind there were huge cliffs. 

They all trudged eagerly through the white sand there. I had my problems with my non-off-road shoes and the heavy duffle bag.