da q&a answers.

so this thing is the answers to the q&a.

asked by:haha_shipsgobrr

''question for windforce/venomshit/firbrun/zuka will you throw your child/grandson for 1b bux''
(first to answer is windforce then venomshank then firebrand and zuka last.)

''that fat baby? for 1 billion bux? that big toddler doesnt do anything for his momma! i was here carin for him so he doesnt die and that fat baby doesnt do crap for his momma.. but.. i didnt lose a damn eye for nothing.. and atleast he visits me from time to time so.. no. i guess. luckily i didnt lose my arm too.. that green bastard..''

''.... the straight answer is no. just.. no. he doesnt need me now, but i wouldnt have sold him for shit. being left in some random ass water canal to drown. he had scars by the time i had found him. and he was just a baby at the time. his family probably did shit to him he doesnt need to go through more. he had abandonment issues from the time i started taking care of him. im not gonna let more shit happen to him.''

''dom and valk for 1 billion bux huh? well probably no. i dont need the money. plus their mother and the others.. well.. im not gonna go too into them but they are kinda.. not there for them.. at all. so i have to give care for them. well.. they both did start dating.. dom was pretty quick to start but.. just i still need to care for them like they do for me. yea.. friends and the others are great comfort but sometimes ya need family so.. nah.''

''i aint gonna give a long explanation. just no. he lost his arm, his leg, and some of his damn organs, and has been abandoned in the damn thrash. he's been through pain. im not gonna let more happen. so no.''

asked by:MedHammerYaoiReal

''question to firebrand do you like arson''

''i... might have burned the house a couple of times.. well uhh.. thats.. thats mostly the reason i take care of ice dagger too soo.. well dom and valk take care of themselves now but you get my point..-''

asked by:Stareveesan

''question to zuka:do you like broker?''

''...... isnt it obvious enough''

broker is hugging zuka's arm.

''Hii!!!!!''

''if you still didnt get it, yes. yes this goofy murderer does love me. and i dont really wanna say this but i do too. now can you get off my arm-''

''No :D''