sword and rocket get caught

after a boring day, rocket and sword are just sitting at home. bored obviously when rocket thinks of something. ''hey sword. my dads not home wanna do something~'' rocket says with a smirk ''oh hell yea.'' sword says with a smirk on his face aswell. ''you sure it will be fun?'' sword says ''of course~ as fun as you want.''' rocket says they go to rockets room, close the door and start.

playing fortnite duos. ''SWORD CAN YOU STOP SHOOTİNG FROM THE BACK WERE GONNA LOSE''

''NUH UH'' rocket died  ''OH GOD DAMN İT İTS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU SWORD'' ''WHY YOU BLAMİN İT ON ME İT WASNT ME THAT KİLLED YOU İ EVEN GAVE YOU A GOLD PUMP'' sword and rocket kept arguing like little kids playing minecraft ''WELL MAYBE İF YOU DİDNT DAMAGE ME!'' rocket screamed, with pure anger ''PHUCK YOU ROCKET''

"HOW DARE YOU"

"GO CRY ABOUT IT"

"JUST LOAD A NEW MATCH ALREADY!"

"FINE!"

they open another match. Still angry at one another, while they are waiting for a match. They scroll through yt shorts. Bored out of their minds again. "Ugh... why is this match takin so long.." says rocket bored then out of no where zuka opens the door "hey rocket im back from makin out with broke- wait a minute are you playing fortnite."

"UHH DAD I CAN EXPLAIN."

"ROCKET I SAID NO MORE FORTNITE FOR A WEEK!"

"BUT DA-"

"NO SHUT UP IM GETTIN THE BELT"

"WAIT NO DAD-"

zuka proceeds to beat rocket with da belt

______________________________________
The end

Yea i did this cuz i wanna ill maybe do one more later anyway later