healing.mp4

the vhs tape opens to the pink horned demon. sitting with one eye covered. trying to make the camera stand still. after a few seconds the pink horned demon finnaly gets it right and the camera stand's still.

''so.. hello.. to.. uhh.. who ever is watching this.. if there is anyone watching this..''

the demon stay's silent for a few seconds thinking of what to say before speaking up. his voice sounding a little broken.

''so.. recently my eye got.. stabbed by some crystal.. you would know if you watched the other tape i made...''

the demon pointed at his eye and mouth.

''so bassically. when i got stabbed.. by the crystal you know.. it for some reason a pink substance bleeded out of my eye. and after medkit healed me a bit. he realized my mouth was a bit pink for some reason.. i dont know why.. it just-''

''its probably from the crystal doing something.''

the teal horned demon cut off the pink horned demon.

''it did something special from stabbing you probably. we dont know if this is true but it probably is correct subspace. we will have to do some test's later probably.'' 

the teal demon said passing by. before not being able to be seen in the background. the pink horned demon looked a little bit annoyed at the teal demon cutting him off.

''yea yeea.. but i think forgot to say something med- OH SHİT-''

the cystal flew close to the pink horned demon. not doing anything this time.

''UHH..? MED? THE CRYSTAL FLEW TO ME AGAİN!''

''again?! god damn it-''

medkit grabbed the crystal. it had been the 5th time. the pink demon sighed at looked back at the camera.

''yea. so ill probably record more things when they happen. for now ill just stay quiet..''

before the pink demon could say anything the teal demon yelled at him.

''SUBSPACE CMERE THİS THİNG İS TOO ANNOYİNG TO DEAL WİTH! İ CANT EXPERİMENT ON İT!''

''OH- COMİNG! so uhh.. goodbye for now i gotta go..''

the pink horned demon closed the camera.

_________________________

btw this is inspired by some wattpad fic i found its bassicaly subspace recording vhs so read that one please. these will be different probably but yknow just look at that fic too its probably cool.