Chapter 7

She blinked, and that was all she needed to do for him to decide what to do.

When she opened her eyes, his face was coming towards her, his eyes looking into hers. His breath was warm on her lips, and then the sensation it created was heavenly. Before she realised she was reacting, her hand had reached into the collar of his shirt and gently pulled, urging him to move closer.

Then their lips met. It was perfect. Slow and soft, still getting used to each other. His hand held her hip, massaging the skin on it. Then he licked her bottom lip, and she let his tounge explore more and opened her mouth for him. He tasted delicious and had a hint of cherry on his tongue.

The kiss was getting more passionate, his tongue dancing with hers. His hands were on her, one on her jaw and the other her lower back. Her hands were on either side of his face. Then they snaked back across his short, smooth stubble and into his hair, and oh, it was so soft.

His hands quickly grabbed her arse and lifted her up, her legs wrapping around his waist. He broke this kiss and placed soft kisses down her jaw and then down her neck. Then nibbling as he reached the base of her neck, making her moan.

He paused, his lips floating above her neck, and the sensation of them grazing her sensitive spot was glorious.

" Granger, why have you never mentioned your moans are so sexy?" he panted and began attacking his neck again, a soft whisper escaping her lips. " I didn't know they we- ahh," he was nibbling on her neck again. His lips moved from her neck and quickly connected with hers. This time, it was rougher, his lips perfectly massaging hers, and his skilled tongue tasted her mouth.

He started walking them forwards, untill Hermiones back hit a wall, making them groan, their bodies were now pressed together, and the hardness in Dracos pants, was teasing her as her core was pressed against it. She tried moving her leg higher, making him press right against her. It was delightful. She began moving against him, unable to stop the pleasurable moans and sighs, leaving her mouth. She had never been so turned on before. The heat and swelling of herself were unbearable. She felt like she was going to burst. She needed something more.

She moved her legs so that they were tighter around him, and a loud rip followed. They both paused. And she felt Dracos' warm hands graze her bare arse. "Shit, was that my skirt?" She whispered. "Yes," he groaned, and he massaged her arse, his hands lowering and then stopping before they reached her, and then they grazed over the lining of her underwear, making her shiver.

"Draco, I need more," she whined. Not a moment wasted as he pulled aside her underwear. His fingers slowly rubbing at her stolen clit. She couldn't help the loud moans from leaving her lips. How did he make her feel so good, he slowed the pace further and dragged on the sensation. He was just teasing her more though. "  Please, Draco" she whined. Then she gasped as one of his fingers, dipped inside of her.

Who knew fingers could be so useful that they made her orgasm within 2 minutes. While coming down from her high, Draco continued sucking and kissing at her neck, making her scream. Whispering little compliments that were barely hearable but they made her heart flutter. " Granger, you're so bloody sexy," he groaned. Making her kiss him even harder. " You're too much Malfoy, I can't help kissing you when you say things like that," She whispered against his lips. She watched as her popped open the top of her blouse. Making her tits bounce into his chest. He bent his neck and began sucking and licking on the soft skin escaping her bra. He freed his hand and brought it up to cup her. Pushing her breast into his mouth. He stopped and watched as he pulled her fully out of her bra and began sucking at her nipple. Making Hermione moan and twitch with pleasure.

Their intimate session only went as far as a long, deep makeout session after making Hermione cum on his fingers again. While in a heated snog, with Hermiones hand up his shirt, feeling his muclscles and gripping his shoulder, while Draco was holding her up with one arm, the other hand occupied with playimg with her tits, but there were bright lights flashing into the elevator, making them both stop. Quickly removing their hands and watching as the elevator doors were being preid open with magic. Quickly climbing off Draco, she pointed her wand at her hair, Merlin knew it was a mess. And whispering a cleaning spell on her knickers. She quickly buttoned up her blouse, to hide the brusing hikeys Draco had left.