5.- The Meeting in the Rain

Start from the beginning

Knuckles and Eggdogs started trying to cheer up 4, but nothing they did seemed to help. Although the blue-eyed boy made an effort to try to have fun with them, pain and nausea took over his body.

It didn't take long for 3 to come out of the kitchen with several plates, first he put some on the floor, so that the Memes could eat and then he sat down next to SMG4 and left two plates near where they were.

- Here, these medicines should help you feel better -.

- Th-thank you, SM-SMG3... *Coughs* -.

- I owe you, when I felt bad you helped me, even if it was just a tiny fever -.

- It's what *Coughs* friends do...*Sneezes*-.

After 4 took the pills, SMG3 started to eat, when he noticed that the blue-eyed boy was still shaking a lot.

- Are you cold? -.

- A bit... -.

The red-eyed man quickly took a sheet that he had folded near one of the sides of the chair, put it on and also put a cloth with slightly cold water on it.

- Better, Scrub? -.

- Yes... Much better... Thank you... *Sneezes -.

- You are welcome -.

About 15 minutes passed, 3 and he had finished eating, as did the Memes, but SMG4 hadn't even touched his plate. SMG3 knew it was because he was too dizzy, but he also knew that if he didn't eat, he would never get better. So after picking up his plate and the Dead Memes' plate, he took the plate of 4.

- Open your mouth - he said, bringing the spoon closer to the blue-eyed boy's face.

- What...? -.

- I understand that you feel bad and everything, but if you don't eat, you will never get relief -.

SMG4 was still very confused, since 3 was behaving very strangely, not only was he taking care of him, but he also seemed to be worried about his health.

His mind was so lost that he didn't realize that he unconsciously had his mouth half open, so the red-eyed man took advantage of that to give him a small spoonful of the soup.

- It's delicious! - he said surprised.

- I told you - answered 3.

After 4 finished the soup SMG3 went to leave the dishes in the kitchen and when he returned he realized that he was already completely asleep. He turned off the light very carefully and went to lie down on his bed.

It had already stopped raining so intensely and it was starting to get dark, so the red-eyed man decided that it would be better to sleep early so that he could return to the Showgrounds early in the morning. He turned off the light and lay down to sleep, praying that SMG4 would be better tomorrow morning...

In the early morning, SMG3 woke up with a start when he heard thunder that was too loud and at the same time he heard someone knocking on his door. He opened it and saw that it was a Knuckle.

- What's happening little one...? -.

The Meme just pointed to the floor below and left, 3 was confused, until he understood what he meant. So he quickly went down to the living room and when he arrived he saw that he was right. The blue-eyed boy was crying.

- SMG4?...Are you okay?... -.

This one only threw himself on top of 3, giving him a very strong hug.

- I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... -.

The red-eyed man did not understand anything of what was happening, but he simply hugged him back, so that he would calm down a little.

About 5 minutes passed and he had completely calmed down, so that's when SMG3 asked again what had happened.

- It was just a stupid nightmare... - she said wiping her tears - Don't worry... -.

- A nightmare... What was it about? -.

- I went crazy again... But this time I ended up with everyone -.

SMG3 was surprised, months had passed since that accident and he was still afraid of him... Poor 4...

- That will never happen, because I am going to make sure of that -.

- Thank you SMG3... -.

- Hey, that's what friends do... -.

SMG4 smiled at the red-eye and after that he lay down on the red-eye's shoulder and fell asleep, just like 3...
_________________________________________________

❄️ 10 Days Until Christmas ~ ❄️