➥ 𝟙

"𝑆𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ •• 𝟙 •• ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

        "𝗔𝗻𝗱... We will announce the Winner of The World in Fashion..." The MC said. The Camera was on her so she's appearing in the big TV.

Suddenly, the camera lead to focus on Hyunjin and Jeongin. Many people were screaming like crazy. Hyunjin and Jeongin only smile and wave.

When the camera focused back on the MC, the expression on Hyunjin and Jeongin face turn serious. "Tsk.. I was born to take this award.. AGAIN" Hyunjin said confidently.

"If my name got called, Iam gonna rub my award on your face. Not once or twice or third.. But every day, every hour and every second.. When you brush your teeth, sleep, and when you-"

Jeongin words were cut off by Hyunjin. "Yeah dude, I understand. But we all know I am the most handsome.." Jeongin just look at Hyunjin in a 'dude tf?' way.

"I can see your nose is becoming longer" Jeongin chuckled and earned a side eye from Hyunjin.

It was another award for either Jeongin or Hyunjin. Well maybe for the last time?

     The camera focused on the MC. "And.. This is what we're waiting for.." The MC took the golden letter and slowly opened it.

"OH- well.. We have a surprise.." Hyunjin and Jeongin just focused and can't wait to know who's gonna bring that award home.

"AND THE PERSON WHO WON NOT ONE BUT THREE AWARDS!" The crowd was cheered in excitement and Hyunjin and Jeongin look at each other competitively.

They both turn their attention to the event back. "The winner is..."

"LEE FELIX!" The crowd was full mode in cheering. Hyunjin and Jeongin look at each other, frowning their eyebrow.

"LEE FELIX, for the first of history winning an award 3 at 1 time! The award of Icon, Korea's Fashion and even Visual Outbreak!" The MC said clapping her hands.

"Ugh, who the fuck is even Lee Fe-" Hyunjin words cut off when he sees Felix for the first time. Jeongin turn his head to the big screen and saw him. THE ETHERAL ANGEL.

Felix was on the stage and headed to take his awards. He bowed down and went to talk at the mic.

While he was talking, the twins were looking at him with mouth wide open. Like who doesn't drool on Felix's visual?

After Felix give a speech, the crowds cheered on him. With Hyunjin and Jeongin, they snapped back into reality and look at each other.

"He's too pretty to be a model..." Hyunjin said. "I refuse to believe that's a real person. Whatever that is.. That's- fucking beautiful.."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚     ★     ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

      After the event, they got in the car that were driven by their private driver. Hyunjin and Jeongin were tired from the event and they just wanted to jump on their bed and sleep already.

"Damn.. I am so tired today.." Hyunjin said while looking out the window, watching the night view.

The whole ride was quiet and peaceful. When they got home, Hyunjin and Jeongin went straight to their bedrooms and don't give a shit saying goodnight or even wash up.

In Hyunjin's room, Hyunjin was getting ready to sleep. He was sitting on his bed, looking at his social media.

He just scrolled randomly at Twitter when suddenly he scrolled across a "Felix fanpage".

Hyunjin take a look on the post. Gasping more, hyunjin was flabbergasted. He was looking at it for too long. I mean who doesn't?

When he get back in reality. He scrolled more and more post about Felix. Madly in love with this man.

Hyunjin needs help.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚    ★    ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The next day, Hyunjin woke up with a loud bang on his door. " MOTHERFUCKER LAZY ASS BITCH WAKE UP." Jeongin yelled while banging the door more.

Hyunjin groaned and quickly get up and opened the door. With his puffy face, he faced Jeongin behind the door.

"Bitch, I know you didn't sleep at all last night." Jeongin said while crossing his arm. "How did you know?" Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrow.

"I don't know what you're watching but it's ass loud. My bedroom is just beside yours" Hyunjin groaned. "Well that's not my problem. Maybe you should build another house since you're rich enough"

"You asshole we're literally living in our parents house" Jeongin glared at Hyunjin and walk away.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚    ★    ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

     A few hours later, Hyunjin was in his car. On the way to go meet his father. He was playing on his phone.

"Hyunjin, tomorrow you have an important collaboration with Louis Vuitton about their new set called "5 Star". I just got the message from your dad's secretary." Hyunjin's assistant said while looking at her tablet.

Hyunjin groaned like a kid. "Vyn... Can I cannot? I don't even like Louis Vuitton products.." Hyunjin groaned again.

"No, you need to. Hyunjin, we talked about this." Vyn said clearly look at him with sharp eyes.

Hyunjin just look at her with a small pout. Then he turn his attention to his phone.

A few minutes later, he arrived at his father office. He walked through the hallway and knocked at the door.

"Come in" A low voiced man sitting towards the big window. Hyunjin slowly open the door and come in.

"Yes dad?.. Do you need help?" Hyunjin walk towards his dad's desk. His father slowly turn around. Putting the cigarette down.

"Tomorrow is really important day for you.. I don't want you ruin it with your sassy attitude or anything stupid. Because this collaboration will make us BIG BIG BIG.. You know what I mean.."

His father chuckled before putting the cigarettes back in his mouth. Inhaling and exhaling the smoke.

"Ugh, I am sick of "Louis Vuitton".. Like they're not even good." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and look other direction with his hand crossed.

"And I heard you and Jeongin only win 2 award? What happened to my boys? I thought you gonna carry our generation in this fashion influence" His father glared at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and look at his father. "What do you care about us.." Hyunjin turn around and walk out of the room.

His father only sigh.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚    ★    ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*