Chapter 2: First Day

ابدأ من البداية

Benjamin: Hopefully, your first day goes well.

Anne: *Smiles* Thank you, Ben and Margot.

They smiled at each other as Winters was looking around the office as She was thinking about something until Margot said something.

Margot: Do you feel nervous?

Anne: Not exactly, I just gotta get used to meeting new people and having a new boss.

Benjamin: You'll get used to it soon, Don't mind Jonathan's silent behaviour, though. He's always like that.

Anne: Why, if I may ask?

Margot: Benjamin told me he was always like that when he joined the company, I guess he's just introverted or something.

Benjamin: True, and he's dwells himself into work mostly, but believe me, He's a good guy and treats his employees right.

Anne nodded and began thinking about Benjamin and Margot's words, She wasn't sure what to think about him yet. Maybe she had to continue working and see how he was.

Winters heard a notification sound from her phone as She opened her purse and saw a message from Alex.

Alex: *On Text* How is it going?

Anne: *On text* Hey Alex, I'm already done with my interview, I'm hired, and I can start my job today.

Alex: *On Text* That's amazing. Congratulations, Anne!

Anne: *On Text* Thanks, Alex! You're awesome 😁 Anyways, I have to do something, See you soon.

Alex: Alright, see you. 😁

Anne closed her phone and continued speaking to Benjamin and Margot until McFarland heard his phone ringing as he picked up the call and began speaking to someone.

Margot and Anne were looking at him until Benjamin hung up the call and looked at Anne.

Benjamin: Jonathan needs you in the office right now.

Anne: Oh, alright then. I'll see you two later, Take care.

Margot: See you later, Anne!

Anne smiled at them and walked away, She was wondering what Jonathan needed from her as Winters continued making her way to the office while Margot and Benjamin were speaking to each other as they were also talking about Anne.

Anne knocked on the door as Jonathan said, "Come in." Anne entered the office and looked at Jonathan, who looked at her as soon as she entered the office.

" Anne entered the office and looked at Jonathan, who looked at her as soon as she entered the office

Anne: Sir, you called me here.

Jonathan stared at her for a few seconds before he shook his head and spoke to her.

Jonathan: Yes, did Benjamin and Margot show you around the building?

Anne: Yeah, they did, and I must say it looks really beautiful.