13. monsters

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was thinking about the final destination but couldn't decipher. Suddenly the car stopped and Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung after coming out of the car.

Taehyung walked out and looked around. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand in his and dragged him to the three graves.

The name plate showed the name of the persons buried there. Taehyung fell to his knees with a pool of tears. The pain was unbearable, even his legs couldn't hold him in place.

"No... no no no... Appa... eomm-ma... Noona... no... you can't leave me... you can't leave me like that..." Taehyung was crying loudly but Jungkook didn't console him.

Jimin walked to him and hugged him with difficulty. He was in pain too but he couldn't see his only friend miserable.

"Taehyungie... please control yourself... i can't see you like that. You have me... you will have more people in your life please don't cry." Jungkook didn't speak a word and about to leave them alone for a moment Taehyung ran to him and shook him by grabbing his collar.

"YOU... YOU DID THIS... I AGREED TO COME TO YOU BUT YOU STILL DID THIS...

I'LL KILL YOU... I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. YOU'RE KILLER OF MY FAMILY.

YOU'RE THE MONSTER..."

Jimin quickly pulled Taehyung from Jungkook who stayed silent all the time but Jimin was afraid of him so he pulled Taehyung in his arm.

"It's getting dark we need to leave." He said and dragged him to the car. Jimin followed them silently. Taehyung thrashed around in his hold but Jungkook didn't leave his wrist. He pushed him in the car and sat beside him. Jimin sits on the previous seat.

The drive was chaotic because of Taehyung who was shouting and crying loudly but Jungkook didn't stopped him as he needed this, maybe that can make his sorrowful heart better.

It was neither a long ride nor too short. Taehyung's cry turned into sobbing and sniffing. His puffy eyes and button nose turned red. Jimin was glancing at him from time to time, worried for the innocent one.

The large gate opened remotely and the car stopped in the garage when Taehyung noticed his surroundings.

Jungkook came out as well as Jimin but Taehyung didn't come out. He leaned at the car by opening the door for him.

"Come out sweetie... it's your home now." Taehyung glared at him and scooted away from him.

"NO... I have my house. I'll not come out. I can't live with a monster like you. Stay away from me..." Taehyung looked at Jimin and shouted to get his attention.

"Jiminie... why are you standing there and not saying anything? Jiminaah..."

Jimin looked at him then at Jungkook who rolled his eyes at them but again leaned more to Taehyung and dragged him outside forcefully.

"Let me go... you old man... idiot... monster... leave me..." Taehyung was shouting but Jungkook pulled him inside his mansion.

Jimin walked to them silently. Taehyung looked at him for help but when he saw him silent he shouted his name again.

"Cub... don't shout, your vocal cords will hurt sweetie... now it's your only home."

"NO... don't worry I'll live with my friend Jiminie... let me go..." he spat on Jungkook's face who smirked and leave his hand and gestured his man to close the door.

Taehyung ran to Jimin and stands in front of him and grabbed his hands.

"Jiminie... Will you keep me in your house?"

Jimin looked at him but looked down and mumbled something.

"What...?"

"You're already in my house..." Taehyung frowned.

"What do you mean by your house?" Jimin looked at him and tried to smile while holding his hands in his.

"I live here with my cousin, I came from England and this is the only place of my relative."

"Oh... OH... wow... so all of you involved... I am the fool here... yes... I am the idiot and fool who thought that finally, I was free to make some friends... but you... I hate you all... just manipulative and evil..." Taehyung shouted but at the end started crying while holding his hair in his hand.

"I leave alone... why God why... I don't wanna live with these monsters... I wanna die with my family... I leave alone in this world..."

Jin and Jimin looked like they would cry any time by saw Taehyung in this state. He was crying continuously. Jungkook looked at him but couldn't control himself and glanced at Jin and Jimin who nodded and left him alone with Taehyung.

"You're not alone dear one... you have me... your life will be beautiful, I promise. Everything will be right just trust me." He spoke gently, calmly as much as possible.

Taehyung glared at him and pushed him harshly.

"Trust? Over my dead body... you're monster and will stay monster. You murdered my family, my whole family."

"I didn't kill them, that was an accident. If I want to kill them I can do that years ago, I promise to keep you happy, try to understand." He said again calmly.

"You think I'll live with you happily? No... never ever... I can't live with you under the same roof." He stood up and walked to the door but that was close.

"You can't leave this place without my permission." Taehyung looked back at Jungkook who was still there, hands in his pockets and a smirk adorning his lips.

"Then I'll kill you Jeon Jungkook..."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

Sorry for the late update... I was in sorrow because of laptop 🥲 just caught it dead in the next morning that cause of my sour mood.

Okay forget it...

How was the chapter?

If you like this... then don't forget to vote and comment.

Purple you 💜