𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕 ; interesting guests

Начните с самого начала

"No!" Charlie immediately debunked the guess, looking at Vaggie with a hand on her chest. "He could get me a meeting with Heaven!" She beamed hopefully. To this idea, Morana looked a little lost.

".. didn't you... already tried that?" She'd ask curiously, taking a sip from her mug after she has done so. Charlie glances to the side, expression wincing at remembering said event with the head of the Angel Army.

"Well, yeah, with Adam! He was an asshole." Charlie had countered, each hand of hers both had a finger raised whilst she rolled her eyes. She grins, hands on her hips "But he isn't in charge of all of heaven. We could go to the top!"

She had begun to walk back to her pin board, pulling out her phone and going through her contacts with a nervous grin. "There's sure to be some angels who will listen.."

There was a pause.

"What's the hold up?" Husk spoke, pushing up a brow at the sight of the princess' nervousness coming back. He leans to the side, "You've got daddy issues?" His bold question receiving a glare from her girlfriend.

"No!' Charlie spoke rather quickly, hiding her phone behind her back. A hand made its' way to hold her neck "We just..never been close" She'd reason in her defense. She frowns, walking to the side whilst looking back down at her contracts.

"After he and Mom split, he never really wanted to see me.. he calls! Sometimes.. but only if he's bored or like, he needs me to do something" She added , facing the group with open arms.

Husk faces the rest with a knowing smile, "Daddy issues" He pretty much said to summarize, his earlier assumption being proven true.

"Well I'd like to meet the big dick in charge!" Spoke Angel, smiling as he rested his arms on the head of the couch. His head tilted to rest his cheek on the palm of his hand.

"The ultimate bad boy! I bet he's scary!" Niffty swooned with a pose that fixes her hair, knife in hand and she laughs to herself. Carefully, Angel took the knife out of her hands and handed it over to Morana, who had placed it inside a drawer she had the key to.

"..This is your first time..calling him after so long, right..?" Morana spoke, gaining her attention. She gets a small nod from the blonde, and she offered her a little curl of her lips.

"Maybe..it would be different. With you uhm.. taking the initiative" She added, trying to help Charlie in her moment of internal conflict. She sees her bite her lip, still unsure.

The princess took a deep breath, mumbling encouraging phrases to herself to get pumped up. She eventually gives them all a thumbs up and a forced grin, finally tapping on her dad's contact on her phone.

*Ring ring... Ring ring...

He had answered.

Charlie seemed to have flinched from the unexpected response, Vaggie approaching to stand at her side and give her gestures of support.

"Hi..dad... You know where I am, Dad. I've told you before." ( ... ) "I told you when you called me five months ago. Or did you not listen?"

( "No, no, no- Just, you know, just forgot. I've just been really busy! Ya know with uhm... Important... things" )

It wasn't going so well at first, the conversation seeming to put both callers on an uncomfortable spot. Vaggie had to bite her lip from speaking, the others watching from the couch curiously since they couldn't hear much of the blonde's father.

"... Well, I'm actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial?" Charlie turned to the group, spotting Angel giving a nod of encouragement and a thumbs up for her to continue.