Girlfriend

Another short one for today but hope you enjoy, I think this is where the story will start to kick off now :)

Caitlin woke up first the next morning. It took her a while to realise where she was but then the memories came rushing back too her and it sent a rapid heat in-between her legs. She looked at the brunette in front of her but her eyes were caught by something in front of them. It was a picture of Katie and Ruesha cuddled up on a couch asleep together. Caitlin then paid attention to how they were cuddled up and realised her hands were wrapped around Katie the same way Ruesha's was in the photo. She felt a tinge of jealousy go through her body then she just felt weird and tense so she decided to get up and go make a coffee for the both of them.

Basically as soon as Caitlin got up, Katie woke up because she begun to feel cold without the Aussie's arms wrapped around her. She then realised that there was still a photo on the bed side table of her and Ruesha which is most likely why Caitlin had left, so Katie got up and went to find her Aussie.

Katie found her in the kitchen making a coffee for both of them with her back to her. Katie snuck up behind her and wrapped her arms around Caitlin from behind.

"Good morning." Katie breathed as she put her head on Caitlin's shoulder.

"Oh hey." Caitlin said, clearly showing signs that she was feeling a bit off.

Katie squeezed her arms around Caitlin tighter. "I didn't have time to take down the pictures yesterday, okay? I promise. I will take them down today and I don't know I guess I'll chuck them out, but I don't want you to think that I kept them up purposely because I miss her, because I don't." Katie said slowly, "I want you Cait, I am absolutely head over heels for you and I would really really love it if I could be your girlfriend, if you would let me."

Caitlin turned around in Katies arms so that they were face to face now. "Yes Katie of course I would love that as well." Caitlin smiled so big then leaned in and kissed her new girlfriend.