17

"Can you slow down?" she asked from behind

I stopped walking and I placed my hands into my pockets. She catches me up and I turned to look at her.

Her eyes showed pure innocent and I couldn't help but for deeper for her.

No Knox

"I'm sorry you saw me and Reign...um—"

"What? Living action of my brother fucking the woman I wanted to have something real with?"

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't be," I said before turning around to walk away.

"Ghost wait,"

I looked at her and she came closer.

"I'm sorry,"

"Sorry doesn't mean anything to me," I said.

She looked at the house before looking at me.

"Is he really here?"

"Yes Paige. I'm not my brother. I don't need to lie," I said

"But he said you caused it and I shouldn't have bel—"

"What about what I said? You knew me more than him and you trusted him," I said

"I had no choice but to trust him. Uh left mi here with him. He was the only one there and he helped me to heal when all I really wanted was you,"

"You wanted me?" I asked while stepping forward.

"Yes I did,"

"Well if you truly wanted me. You wouldn't have fucked my brother and marry him when you only knew him for a couple weeks,"

"I—"

"Did it feel good?"

"What?"

"Did it feel good? Having someone fuck you when all he ever did fucking lie to you. He called you naive and I don't fucking blame him," I said and she stepped back.

Hurt and betrayal fed into her and I sighed. I turned around and started walking again.

I heard her sniff a couple times and I ignored her. We got to the living room and I called out for Aiden.

"Mi a fawud," he yells.

Mi no know why Austin mek him a chat suh bad from way day.

Mi know him mada want him speak properly

"Oh my god!" Paige whispered as we heard Aiden's little feet coming down the stairs.

"Knox," he said and I answered him.

"Mi inna eh hall Aiden," I said before taking a seat in the couch.

He stopped at the door as he stared at Paige. She fell to her knees as tears ran down her cheeks.