❣︎ 6

Paige's house📍
05/14

 𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

Weeks passed and my stalker has disappeared. I wasn't sure if he was watching me but kept it on a low or he truly disappeared.

To be honest it was beginning to get annoying.

Where is he?

Are you hearing yourself?

I let out a sigh and as I grabbed my yard slippers and a scandal bag. My mind swirls with flashbacks of him.

I craved the sound of his voice so badly

I craved the sense of him in the shadows watching me

I craved his scent

I craved his touch

As insane as how it sounds, I now found this attractive, something no sane person should get a drive from.

But here I was craving my stalker's presence.

Ugghhh

My mind then wondered to the countless job interviews I've been to.

Job interview I wouldn't be going if Max was alive.

Was I sad that he died? No but I still felt bad that he died because he was preverted towards me.

He didn't deserve to die because of his wrong doing, I mean we shouldn't be the one to choose that or have the power over ones life.

I guess my stalker didn't think that way.

"Buy wah candle to caz eh cursing oil a done," mom said and I nod.

She hands me the money and I exit the house while shining my flashlight through the pass.

The sound of toads and bush crickets began louder as I walked through the pass.

The sound irritating yf but after a while it coming like you ears blocks it out.

The flashlight from my phone accompanies me through the darkness as I made my way to the shop.

In order to reach the shop I had to pass Ari's bar and restaurant. Like always I crossed the road so I can avoid the preying men.

I was minding my business when the car that's parked a head of me flashes there light.

I ignored it and made a move to cross the road again. The door of the car opened and I see Aaron making his way out the driver's seat.

"Yow uh no see mi flash uh," he said and I stopped walking.

"How mi fih know say uh,"

Ano like say mi quick fih wah deh ina uh presence.

The only reason I even exchanged words with him because of our son