he repeated the same process as before except when he got to Eddie's waist.

"is this okay," Buck asked once more.

"yes,"

and Buck continued, massaging his ass cheeks. he left a kiss above them as he continued massaging Eddie's back. his back muscles were so tight it was insane to Buck.

"baby, how long have you been hurting," Buck asked softly, using his thumbs to rub down Eddie's spine, making him shutter.

"a couple of weeks or so," Eddie whispered shyly.

"you have to tell me when you're hurting so i can help you," Buck said in Eddie's ear, his lips brushing against it. Eddie bit his lip and nodded.

Once Buck finished massaging Eddie's body, Eddie flipped back on his back.

"so handsome," Buck whispered, handing Eddie his boxers. Eddie took them and put them back on.

"can we- um-" Eddie stumbled on his words, still slightly embarrassed to ask for skin to skin.

"can we what, baby," Buck asked softly.

"can we do skin to skin," Eddie replied softly, barely meeting Bucks intimidating gaze, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to control himself.

Buck nodded softly, pulling his shirt off. he laid back, pulling Eddie on his chest. Eddie traced Bucks abs with his pointer finger as Buck softly rubbed Eddie's back in a soothing way, scrolling through his phone.

Buck turned on his side, Eddie still on his chest. Eddie grabbed his phone and unlocked it. he opened safari to google something and realized he was on his private browser and quickly clicked out of safari.

"Eddie.." Buck teasingly smiled. his cheeks turned bright red and he shut his phone off completely, hiding his face in Bucks chest.

"nothing to be embarrassed about," Buck murmured kissing his head. Eddie let out a moan-like breath, it hitting Bucks chest and Buck could feel it. he could feel his body fully relaxed against him. Eddie looked up at Buck, there lips just a couple inches apart. Buck looked down at his lips. Eddie bit his lip, which became a habit.

Buck closed this space between their lips, kissing him softly. he ran his fingers through Eddie's hair, tugging it softly. Eddie moaned into the kiss, wrapping an arm around Buck, making it rougher. he reached his other arm down to his dick and began palming himself.

oh how Eddie needed this. how he wanted this.

Eddie pulled away, pressing their foreheads together, catching his breath. "i need you, Evan," he whispered, putting his hand to bucks face.

Bucks eyes widened, never thought Eddie would say it a loud to him, "are you sure?" Buck asked softly. Eddie bit his lip and nodded.

"so sure," he said, kissing Buck again.

Buck didn't fight it, wrapping his left hand in Eddie's hair, keeping an eye out for any signs of uncomfortableness, but he couldn't find one,
only making him enjoy it more.

Buck got off the Bed, pulling Eddie's boxers off, revealing the growing hard on. he pulled his own sweatpants off, revealing the fact that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Buck got back on top of Eddie, kissing him immediately.

this time it wasn't rough, it was softer, more loving.

Eddie's arms wrapped around Bucks neck. Buck broke away from the kiss, lathering two fingers in spit and snaking them towards Eddie's hole.

"is this okay," Buck asked softly, pressing on Eddie's hole, making him moan.

"yes," he answered shutting his eyes, this was the moment of truth, was Eddie ready for this?