Zhou Ziyi was amused. He held up his mobile phone and asked the store clerk: "I think my boyfriend looks good in the second set, and my boyfriend thinks I look good in the third set. What do you think?"

Shopkeeper: I think it's everyone's responsibility to care for singles.

"Why don't you take two sets of clothes back and try them on?" The clerk would not pick and choose in front of big customers. He directly suggested, "Try them on, and then we will know the overall effect on you two."

Zhou Ziyi just showed off his affection in a prepared way, but he couldn't really take the clothes home. Who could he try on with them?

"Forget it, he is busy and will not cooperate with me in doing such a thing." Zhou Ziyi smiled gently, "I will discuss it when I go back and give you an answer another day."

"Okay, Mr. Zhou." The clerk smiled normally, "If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me."

***

This day was very busy for Zhou Ziyi. In the afternoon, she went to see the engagement venue and confirmed the process that Li Fei had booked. Before I could go over the details of the process in the evening, I received the "Couple File Form" from Yan Xiuji.

"Okay, the question bank is here!"

Zhou Ziyi was shocked and immediately opened the form file.

It's not that he's anxious to memorize it, it's that he really wants to know how a serious guy like Yan Xiuji can deal with the series of "buying Coke" related questions.

Ctrl+F input "Coke", and he saw President Yan Da's answer.

——[Where is your favorite place to buy Coke? 】

——[Don't drink Coke. 】

Zhou Ziyi: "..."

——You actually came up with this trick? !

He scanned the next few questions, and was surprised to find a series of "same as above", and his perfunctory attitude was clearly visible on the page. Moreover, when the other party's answer was just right, Zhou Ziyi couldn't tell whether President Yan really didn't know what "buying a Coke" meant, or whether he was deliberately avoiding the question.

Zhou Ziyi can't imagine now what President Yan Da felt when he saw his string of serious answers.

Maybe, I'm looking for the "Report" button.

After all, it was copied from a "teaching video" and rounded off, it becomes a small article!

After thinking about it, Zhou Ziyi sent a message to Yan Xiuji, trying to save his image: [Mr. Yan, have you read the "Couple Profile Form" I wrote? 】

Soon after, Yan Xiuji replied: [Looked at it. 】

Zhou Ziyi: [Really? ? ? 】

Yan Xiuji: [Any questions? 】

"It's a big problem!" Zhou Ziyi raked his hair twice and couldn't help but mutter, "You can skip this problem, but you should have said it earlier! This thing is causing trouble, but don't treat me like a Q. Crazy..."

While he was still thinking about "either ignore this embarrassing problem," Yan Xiuji's message came again: [What do you mean by writing YHSQ here? 】

"Shit, are you watching now?!" Zhou Ziyi was shocked and immediately replied: [Unjustly accused! I answer the questions seriously! No one takes it more seriously than me! 】

Then, without waiting for Yan Xiuji's reply, he added another message: [Mr. Yan, why don't you check the meaning of "buying Coke" first? 】

Previously, Zhou Ziyi was not sure whether he really didn't know or was pretending not to know. Now looking at the news, there is a high probability that he doesn't know. If they didn't know, everyone would just ignore this party. However, Yan Xiuji wanted to give him a "sweep H and fight". Zhou Ziyi felt as if he was sitting on the pot at home and came from the sky, so he had to remind the other party to check again.

For about two or three minutes, there was no movement from Yan Xiuji's side. Just when Zhou Ziyi thought nothing happened to him, his phone suddenly vibrated.

Yan Xiuji: [Your first month's pocket money will be halved. 】

Zhou Ziyi: [? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 】

***

"Hahahahahaha! Your money was deducted in the first month, and it was because of Coke! Oh my god, hahahaha!"

The black car was speeding on the road to the suburbs. Tang Shirong, who was driving the car, was laughing so hard: "Oh my god, Yan Xiuji doesn't even know this, hahahaha..."

Zhou Ziyi was sitting in the passenger seat and glanced at him: "Brother Tang, there are two lives in the car, please take it easy."

"Don't worry, my driving skills are very good!" Tang Shirong said happily, "Hey, I really didn't expect Yan Xiuji to be so innocent. Could he still be Cherry? With his looks, he can't!"

Zhou Ziyi said: "I suggest you not to explore this matter."

"Of course, I'm not full." Tang Shirong took the time to give him a thumbs up, "But you actually dare to write him a little X article, you are like this!"

"I copied it too, right? I just described what I saw in words." Zhou Ziyi was speechless when talking about this, "What does this have to do with me? I answered the paper carefully and made a mistake? He became angry and took it out on me, I am not wronged."

Tang Shirong said: "Why are you reacting to me? I'm not the Women's Federation. You can talk to Yan Xiuji."

Zhou Ziyi: "I'm afraid he will take the other half directly from me."

"It's possible. Judging from his ruthless reputation in the shopping mall, he can do it." Tang Shirong sighed, "Being with a king is like being with a tiger. It's not easy for you to earn even 30 million."

"The contract has been signed, let's take it step by step." Zhou Ziyi said, "Brother Tang, we will get engaged next week, will you come?"

"Ah? Don't want it?" Tang Shirong said, "I heard that we can't make it in time for the engagement ceremony, so I only went with the closest relatives and friends of the Yan family. There are not many people. My dad didn't receive the invitation, so why should I sneak in."

"That's all I asked." Zhou Ziyi said, "Li Fei asked me if I wanted to send invitations to anyone. I thought about it for a while, but there really wasn't anyone. Why don't I just ask you?"

When Tang Shirong heard what he said, he suddenly felt that he was weak and had to step in to support himself: "Yes, as you say, I will kill you. Even though my reputation is very average, in the Yan family's social circle I guess it didn't leave a good impression, so you have to think about it."

"How bad it can be, but it's not as bad as mine, right?" Zhou Ziyi laughed at himself, "I can imagine what others will think of me. My parents are dead, the company is bankrupt, tens of millions of foreign debts, my sister has cancer... I I even think I'm a vampire."

"Hey, this is not your fault. Don't put pressure on yourself." Tang Shirong said, "Are you ready to pay your sister's expenses for the second half of the year? Yan Xiuji deducted this pocket money at the wrong time. If there is no Yes, I'll fill it in for you first, there's no time to waste."

"I went to see her today just to ask about this matter." Zhou Ziyi sighed, "Brother Tang, thank you. If you hadn't helped me, I would have..."

"Stop! Stop, stop, don't say that. The money is lent to you. Don't make me act like a charity." Tang Shirong said, "But then again, you haven't told your sister that you are planning to get married. Already?"

Zhou Ziyi looked out the window: "I'll tell you later."

Tang Shirong asked: "Tell the truth or lies?"

"Of course... it's a lie." Zhou Ziyi said, "The matter is complicated enough, and I don't want to involve her."

Tang Shirong sighed: "She is pitiful, but... I always feel that she should be nicer to you and let you take a breather. After all, you two are the only ones left."

"Yes, we are the only two left." Zhou Ziyi looked at the rows of greenery outside the window and blinked slowly.

"But who dares to let go of a piece of driftwood if they can catch it?"