Meeting Zinnia, summoning Rayquaza to save the world?

Y/n was the hoenn region, reports of keystones being stolen all over the region by a mysterious girl in a cloak. He was informed that her name is Zinnia, a Draconid Lorekeeper. It was foretold that a meteor would fall from the heavens and they planned to call Rayquaza to prevent it from striking the Pokemon world. The stolen keystones were supposed to be used as a catalyst to summon the sky high Pokemon. Fearing that Rayquaza itself lost it's powers due to lack of use after centuries, Y/n was given a meteorite that was brimming with energy that seems to react to keystones and mega stones. 

Entering the sky pillar, he met with Zinnia who greeted him with a friendly attitude. As they climbed the tower, she explained the history of the Draconids along with her own plan, which was to manipulate team magma and Aqua in the hopes of having Groudon and Kyogre resurrected in order to call Rayquaza back to the world to destroy the meteoroid, despite the fact being fully aware of the fact that her actions would risk the lives of many people and Pokemon.

"Are you crazy?!"

"It was a risk i was willing to take."

"What's the point of having Rayquaza destroy that meteor if there's nothing else to save?! Not to mention, it would be too busy trying to stop those two to even focus on it!"

"Eh, i would have figured something out."

"Would have?! Your awfully calm for someone who's plan nearly risked countless lives!"

"Relax, besides, thanks to you, i was forced to have a change of plans when you captured Groudon and Kyogre."

"Those keystones better be returned to their rightful owners after this."

"Yeah Yeah, i'll return them after this." She shrugs off Y/n's words ." Now step back and let me do my thing."

Y/n growled as she dismissed his words but stood back as requested.

"With jewel bright and borrowed might from the spirits of the departed... Through sacred rite, in thy great sight, my life as well I offer..."" She began to pray "...Ugh...ngh...gh... "I summon thee...to aid...this fight... and save us...from disaster!" Realize them...upon this world...! For this I do summon thee!" "Rayquazaaa!!!"

In a flash of green light, the lord of the skies descended, answering her summons.

"I did it! I...I did it!" She cheered. "Great Rayquaza! Hear my wish! Achieve your Mega Evolution! Take hold of your true power! Show me your true face! The Rayquaza that will save this planet!" She tried to mega evolve Rayquaza but failed.

"Huh?! H-how can this be?! I gathered all of the Key Stones that could withstand your great power... and summoned you here... You came... And yet... Why?!" She tried again but nothing.

"Come on! Do it! Mega Evolve! Why?! Why won't you..."

"It's just as master Palutena feared, it's most likely Rayquaza that's lacking power due to centuries of no use. Luckily... " Y/n pulled out the meteorite he had and it began to glow. 

"That's—?! What? That Meteorite?! It's just like...a Mega Stone?!"

Rayquaza let out a roar before suddenly snatching the meteorite and swallowing it in one motion, causing them to jump in surprise. They soon felt Rayquaza's energy began to spike sharply as it let out a roar.

"Swallowing meteorites allows it to store as much power as a Mega Stone. Your Meteorite summoned forth the power needed for Rayquaza to Mega Evolve! Hah! It's amazing!"

"Y/n, Rayquaza wants to test you, the one who gave it power! Use everything you've got and win over Rayquaza! You have to master it! This is the Legendary Pokemon that all Hoenn views as our great protector! And the only one who can direct it now... It's you! You have to do this!"