𝟏. 𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Do you like mommy?"

Stolas

"I'm glad I ended up marrying you and not some crazy bitch

"I'm glad I ended up marrying you and not some crazy bitch."

Striker

*Smirks*

*Smirks*

______

A young women sleeps peacefully in her bed but suddenly her door was slammed open an annoying voice comes in singing happy birthday to her.

"Happy birthday to my dear Stella, a -." Stella growls in anger throwing a pillow to her brother who groans landing on the ground once the pillow hit his face.

"Awww, is sleeping beauty grumpy?" Andre asked with a pout. "I'm grumpy because you're here." Stella said with a glare and hides underneath the sheets.

"Wait- it's my birthday!" Stella said with a panic look as soon she realized that there's a party for her meaning she's also getting married the next day. "But that means no lessons." She frowns and Andre groans.

"I don't see why you need any of those fighting lessons sister, you'll be safe behind close doors with your future husband." Andre said with a roll of his eyes. "Stolas, ugh."

"Could you be nicer to him? He's much as innocent as I am, we both don't like this." Stella said with a glare, Andre shrugs. "So.. how does it feel?" He asked with a smile an imp maid comes in with a bow holding the dress Stella will be wearing for her birthday party.

"I'm just turning 25, I don't feel anything." Stella shrugs smiling when her maid puts her small crown. "Thanks, Deedee." Stella said and her maid nods with a bow leaving the room done with her task.

"How many fake people will be here?" She asked turning to her brother who smiles. "So many." Andre said watching his sister put on a dagger underneath her dress.

"Mother won't like that." He said but smirks. "She won't know of it as long as you don't tell her, if you do I'll make sure our dad goes extra hard on you with the last fighting lessons." Stella glares and Andre raised his hands.