"Night, Alan," She said.

"Goodnight" I said and closed my eyes.

[Timeskip]

Everything went back to normal after that Exam. Kaito and I can finally continue our duty and not to mention Mei who insisted on taking care of Kaito after that incident, afraid that he would sometimes do something that hurt himself. She really denied her feelings and the fact that she loves Kaito eh, also Theresa commanded all the Valkyries to search for the 4 gems plus after a few weeks rest Theresa ordered us for a mission in New Zealand. A mission to retrieve the Gem of Desire.

"Man, it's just a few weeks and we are already sent to  mission" I scoffed.

"We're Valkyries or Knights... Either way we have to fight Honkai Alan. How could you forget that ?"

"I know... But I still feel like I wanna rest" I leaned onto the Hyperion's wall.

"Quit you're laziness Pizza freak" She scowled.

"You're no different from running off classes and took a stroll in the city discreetly" I spat back earning a pained groan from her due to the word that i'm saying is all facts.

"How dare...... you use... my own spell against me...." She said.

"Maybe because you are a really predictable person, Second lieutenant" I said with a smug smile.

Also Kiana has been pointed out as a second lieutenant, i didn't believe it at first but when Himeko approved it. I am asking myself whether this is a dream or reality.

"You-"

"Cut it out Kiana" Kaito walked onto us.

"Oya ? Didn't expect you to come toward us Kaito" I said.

"We're approaching our destination. Get your gear ready, i'll inform the rest" Kaito walked back to inform other.
"Alright Captain" I jokingly said.

[New Zealand, 3rd POV]

We landed in front of a building that looks abandoned.

"We arrived at Alpha target's place Major Himeko"

"Affirmative Kaito. According to Shicksal the gem of desire should be inside the mansion. Proceed with caution and do your best to not split up unless you all doesn't have any choices" Himeko said through the comms.

"Copy that, Team V out" And Kaito cut his comms.

"So, what did Major Himeko say ?" Mei asked him.

"Proceed with question and try not to split up, even in a tight situation"

"Just that ? Well, looks like this mission is going to be a walk in the park" Kiana clicked her pistols.

"Walk in the park my ass. You often got split up from us which ended up being rescued by one of us and I held the record of rescuing you the most" Alan scoffed earning a shocked look from Kiana.

"Wait, you all consider saving me as a competition ?" Tuna asked.

"That is just Alan" Kaito giving a deadpanned look to him while Mei just had a worried smile and a blank stare for Bronya.

"Let us not waste more time and march into the mansion," Mei suggested.

"Affirmative" Bronya nodded.

With that everyone rushed inside in order to find the Gem.

They beat and killed all the zombies that lurk insides although Himeko said that try not to split up but its impossible to find the Gem with this method so they have no choice but to split up.