"I see."
"I felt weird tho" I added.

"Weird ? What's weird ?" Kiana looked at me and asked.

"When I was at my limit. I felt my body snapped like it tries to awaken something deep inside me but i didn't feel a thing except a little bit of strength that eventually helped me defeat the thing"

"The Hybrid Emperor ?"

"Yeah, and not just that, before I woke up and I saw a silhouette of a man. he talks to me saying that I have awakened half of my power, not just that, he even knows about me wielding the Rebellion," I explained.

"Alright, that sounds weird," She finally said it.

"My question is, how does that man know about me being the wielder of Rebellion"

"That's... A question that I wanna ask you too ?" Kiana murmured.

I just sighed with all of the questions circling in my head. Who is that man ? Does he know me ? Is it my ancestors ? Or is it my guardian ? I don't know... The more i ask it , the more confused i get.

"Alan!!"

I snapped out from my thoughts.

"Sorry, were you saying something ?" I checked again.

"You were spacing out. You should get some rest... You're clearly tired with the fatigues slowly creeping to your head" Kiana pointed at my head.

Maybe what she's said is right. I'm just tired that's all or am I ?

You're tired. I can say it.

"Huh ?"

Maybe it's just her guess.

"It's not my guess," She said again.

What ? How ?
"Your face says it all" She continued again.

"You learnt it from Kaito haven't you?" I looked at her with a blank look.

"Yeah"

"Knew it! Either way maybe you're right. Maybe I really am tired after all" I said.

"Then rest. I can speak to Principal about your condition tomorrow" She added.

"That'll be very helpful," i said again.

I laid down and adjusted my body so it feels comfortable.

"Kiana"

"Hm ?"

"Would you mind accompanying me for the night ?"

"Eh ?!!" She was surprised.

"Come on! I accompanied you when you were having a nightmare before... If you don't want it to feel weird just consider this as a payment for me accompannying you yesterday" I said.

There was a hint of doubt in her expression until,

"Alright, i will but if you do something weird to me, i'll kick you in the nuts" She threatened.

"Kiana... How could you say that... I'm an honest and good man" I say, earning a blank expression from her, and that is because her brain didn't get a single word from what i'm saying.

"Like hell I would do that. I still have a pride that I have to keep" I told her.

"Alright but the words that I said before still count! Remember, "she said again.

"I know Tuna!"

She went to the sofa near my crib and laid down there trying to find a comfortable position.