23-24 update

Broo it's been a while 🤷🏻‍♀️

Everything's been riding smoothly and good heading to different states with my girl and my family loved her. We got a dog together and he's our adoration. Who knows maybe next a kiddo???

My sports been going well I'm 6th in the state which is awesome. A lot of upgrades since my last real time on here for sure.

Our kid we named him Bobby Jr

Our kid we named him Bobby Jr. He got big so quick we celebrated his 1 year birthday this past January 30th.

New Years was amazing my girl and I went and bought fireworks

New Years was amazing my girl and I went and bought fireworks. It was awesome sitting together watching the go off and kissing when the clock hit 12. For Christmas she gifted me the prettiest black stetson hat and watch.

Its great when you finally meet someone who just clicks with you where you're always on the same page and no arguments happen. She understood and got me and even listens to my advice when she needs me. We always have each other's backs and she's the one I brought home and the first my family ever heard about and knew, and forever will it remain that way.

Lmao that's how much she just clicked with my family which I loved.

That's all for now, I hope everyones lives are going well.

Y a los que no pos a pura madre 🤷🏻‍♀️