─── ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ ───

"Ugh we're not here to watch some rom-com. Can't we just cut to the reason we're all actually here?" Adam sighs dramatically as Sera shakes her head annoyed. "I suppose." She breathes out touching Emily's shoulder indicating to her to fast forward a bit.

"Boo, I was enjoying that." I pout before grinning. "Too bad sweetheart cause we're skipping it." Adam smirks causing me to roll my eyes at him.

Emily continues to fast forward through my life until Sera stops her. The projection starts up again with Alastor and I walking on the streets of New Orleans as he leads me to a restaurant.

I start laughing and look up at Adam. "Guess you are stuck watching a rom-com after all." I joke making Adam pissed off.

─── ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ ───

Alastor offers his arm to me and I take it as we walk on the streets of New Orleans. "So, have you met any other charming gentleman at parties or am I the only one?"

I laugh as I hit his arm slightly. "Very funny Al." I say still laughing. "I'm stuck with just you unfortunately." I joke causing him to grab his heart dramatically. "You wound me darling." He replies, acting as though his heart is actually aching.

I hold my hand to my mouth trying to muffle my laughter, failing miserably. "You shouldn't be a radio host, you should be a comedian. I've never laughed this much before." I say grinning at him.

"Ahh, so my charms are already getting to you. I knew our date was going to be a success." Alastor says with a smirk making me blush slightly.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself lover boy. We still have a dinner to get through." I hum out jokingly as we approach the restaurant doors. "We shall see where this night takes us." Alastor smiles with confidence as he holds the door open for me and we walk in the restaurant.

A small smile forms on my lips as Alastor tells the hostess about the reservation he made. The hostess shows us both to a table and walks away. As we take our seats I look around. The restaurant is packed tonight and people are filling the tables all around us. The food smells delicious and the atmosphere is romantic.

"Do you usually come to this restaurant often?" I ask while looking through the menu. "I'm not sure what to get." I mumble looking at all the options.

"Yes I've been here a few times. I enjoy the atmosphere of the place." He glances around to take in the atmosphere as he answers. "I would recommend the shrimp risotto or the jambalaya. Those are the best items on the menu here." Alastor tells me as he looks back at me.

"Hmm alright. You've convinced me." I give him a wide smile. "I'll try the shrimp risotto. It does sound really good."

"Great choice darling." Alastor says with a bright smile back. We watch as the waitress comes over to take our order. She is very attentive and makes sure we are all set before leaving to ring our orders into the kitchen.

I start to blush again at the nickname he's decided to give me. "You really like calling me your darling don't you?" I ask, teasing him.

"Darling, I find it hard not to call you that." Alastor chuckles at the sight of me blushing. "You are just so adorable, how can I not call you that my angel." Alastor says trying to make me blush even more now.

"My charm and smooth talk has only just begun darling." Alastor says with a chuckle as he reaches across the table to gently grab my hands and remove them from my face so he could look into my eyes. "As you said my job as a radio host helps me become an amazing talker. I could talk your ear off for hours." Alastor says with a charming smile.