Luna- I want nothing. I said simply.

Jungkook- You liar. I know that you want to take our money, our wealth. You, as a gold digger you are, I know that you'll be doing everything just to take our wealth. He said while smirking.

Luna- Why should I take your wealth?? I've got it all on my own. I said.

Jungkook- Liar. I know that you're trying to get closer to taehyungie hyung just for money. You little leech. He said while smirking.

Luna- I'm not trying to get closer to him. He's the one that ask me to play game with him. I'm just joining. If you're so afraid that I would take away your brother, so why don't you play with him instead?? So, he doesn't need to ask me to be his play mate. I said.

Luna- Now, can you kindly get out of my room?? I wanna rest. I said sarcastically.

Jungkook- Huh, rest. As if you did not have much rest before. Yah, stop pretending to be sick. I know that you're not sick at all. You're just wanting an attention from everyone. Tsk, attention seeker. He scoffed.

Luna- What is wrong with your eyes? Does it looks like I was pretending?? Man, I can't even walk right now. I said.

Jungkook- Stop pretending. Get up now. I know you can. He said while smirking.

Luna- Then what? If I fall down, do you want to risk it all?? Do you want dad to see you was standing here while I was at the floor?? Do you want him to think the worse of you??? Do you want that?? I ask.

Jungkook- If you don't want to get caught lying, just say that.. You don't need to threaten me like that. He scoffed.

Luna- Enough, get out of my room already kid. I said.

Jungkook- Who did you call KID?? He ask darkly.

Luna- You. I called you kid. Now, get out of my room before I call dad. I said.

Jungkook- Behave yourself and remember, he is MY dad. He's not your dad. Your dad have gone for a long time ago. Remember that your just a stranger that comes into my family searching for some sort of sympathy. You and your mom, pathetically come in here and try to act like you're one of the family member meanwhile you guys are nothing but an attention seeker and the gold digger that tried to live in someone else life. What a leech you're?? He said with the smirk on his face.

I look at him darkly and immediately take a hold of his collar. Since I was sitting on the bed, he was forcedly bending down forward to make the same level eye contact. I look at him deadly in the eye.

Luna- Don't involve MY MOTHER in this argument. And for your information, I know why did you guys behave like this. Here let me tell you a story. A long time ago, there is a family that only have one man as dad and his 7 kids. The kids have no mom and one day, the dad fall in love with one women. Then they got married. His sons was so happy that they got a new family member just like 1+1 offer. You buy one, you get one free. The kids was so happy to get a new STEPmom and a new STEPsister. Till ONE day, suddenly, their STEPmom and STEPsister was stabbing behind their back. Those TWO LEECH has took so much money and their STEPmom has taken a few of the dads wealth at a few states. The family was so devastated and their dad was about to went through the bankruptcy but there is one young business women that help him to get on his feets and fixing his business. Then they become a business partner. The dad has forgot all the things that happened and move on but this kids STILL hold the grudge over that TWO LEECH and hoping that they can give the price that the TWO LEECH needed to pay. That's all. That's the end of the stories. I start to tell him their past incident with a smirk on my face.